Kit, chapter 34.

crxbnt
Da'Shar

Re: Kit, chapter 34.

Post by crxbnt »

Thanks Fel! This is really a great start for 2009!

crxbnt
Hawkeye
Initiate

Post by Hawkeye »

Thanx, Fel!
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Good read Fel, thanks for the new years gift.

Wa Ha ha ha ha ha! Victory! The "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! works again!!! :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

Thanks Fel!

Interesting developments...
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
manonfire
Novice

Post by manonfire »

Thanks Fel!
God created Arrakis to train the faithful.
I must not fear Fear is the mind-killer Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration I will face my fear I will permit it to pass over me and through me And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path Where the fear has gone there will be nothing Only I will remain
deane
Sorcerer

Post by deane »

thanks fel for another good chapter. what a way to start the new year!
UrsaMajor
Novice

Post by UrsaMajor »

Fel,
What a wonderful New Year Gift. Please keep it up and enjoy the New Year.
And as the Irish always say,

May your glass be full and cold and and your women hot.

UrsaMajor 8)
UrsaMajor

"To Absent Friends"
'The West is were we belong, The Wolves and I,
And my old friends now dead,
May we meet again on the other side.' Blue Horse, Lakota Warrior
LADY MINX
Initiate

Post by LADY MINX »

yea yea yea i am so pleased to be back had a problem with the old pc
but it's al sorted now.
and i was so happy when i saw the progress on Kit
way to go man.
the development of the story is realy good I like.
Life is a challenge ! How can you resist !
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

C'mon Fel, we're jonesing here!

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!

C'mon, everyone, next verse, same as the first!

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!

Fiferguy, I can't hear you!

Spec, speak up!

Special shipment of tinfoil to the loudest!

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

kd7mvs wrote:C'mon Fel, we're jonesing here!
[extraneous verses suppressed]
Don't Tempt the Evil One!!! The chapter will come when it comes!
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

miraborn wrote:
kd7mvs wrote:C'mon Fel, we're jonesing here!
[extraneous verses suppressed]
Don't Tempt the Evil One!!! The chapter will come when it comes!

Tempt the evil one? Sounds like fun! Hey fel, here's something you haven't heard in a long long long time....

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! .... :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Uhoh someone found the the copy and paste again... here we go again! :lol:

And for those of you care my poor OSU Buckeyes lost to Texas with a score of 24-21... in the last 16 seconds of the game Texas ran it in for a touchdown... oh the agony :evil: too bad they didn't have Ben playing, the OSU defense would have held then.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

/me notes some slight changes to board software.

*ahem*
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

fel is eeevvvvviiilllll 6 days without new chapters
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

gnume wrote:fel is eeevvvvviiilllll 6 days without new chapters
There have been periods where it's been months between new chapters - just sit back, relax, and the new chapter will be posted when it's ready.