Kit, chapter 33.

kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Re: Kit, chapter 33.

Post by kd7mvs »

Mad Monk wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:

Kicks fiferguy* What? Your title told me to do it! :twisted: Great chapter fel, why isn't the next chapter done? :?: :twisted:
*traps michaelsuave in the Dimension of Silence* For out of silence is music truly appreciated. :twisted:
Beware - with silence he has no distractions and can plot freely.
So, without silence he'd charge for plotting?
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

He can plot all he wants to. It's hard to cast a gate spell to get out of the Dimension when you can't speak. :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Uh fife, first of all, I, like you and phantom, am psychic, so can cast my powers out to open dimensions with my mind, but thanks for giving me a tour of your home dimension... next time you might want to pick up your underware first, but the wallpaper with hippos wearing pink tutu's is a nice touch, it sets off your bloodshot eyes. Plus, unlike mizirath and you, spec has yet to censure my ability to speak, so your powers of silence are powerless before me. Oh, and while I'm off topic, happy new year spec, you will reach it almost a full day before I do.

Ok, back to roasting fiferguy...

Michaelsuave cracks his nuckles, wiggles his fingers, and suddenly fiferguy is swollowed by a giant purple tentacle blob*

Michaelsuave says to fiferguy, "Hope you're into tentacle fun, because I now that blob is... oh, um, didn't know you could bend that way... ow, well that will shut him up... ouch, that doesn't look pretty, oh well, have fun!" :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

michaelsuave wrote:Uh fife, first of all, I, like you and phantom, am psychic, so can cast my powers out to open dimensions with my mind, but thanks for giving me a tour of your home dimension... next time you might want to pick up your underware first, but the wallpaper with hippos wearing pink tutu's is a nice touch, it sets off your bloodshot eyes. Plus, unlike mizirath and you, spec has yet to censure my ability to speak, so your powers of silence are powerless before me. Oh, and while I'm off topic, happy new year spec, you will reach it almost a full day before I do.

Ok, back to roasting fiferguy...

Michaelsuave cracks his nuckles, wiggles his fingers, and suddenly fiferguy is swollowed by a giant purple tentacle blob*

Michaelsuave says to fiferguy, "Hope you're into tentacle fun, because I now that blob is... oh, um, didn't know you could bend that way... ow, well that will shut him up... ouch, that doesn't look pretty, oh well, have fun!" :twisted:
*wonders why Michael is trying to crush an illusion* Silly Michael, you can't crush an illusion.
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

michaelsuave wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:Great chapter Fel. So is the next one done yet? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kicks fiferguy* What? Your title told me to do it! :twisted: Great chapter fel, why isn't the next chapter done? :?: :twisted:
Ack! fiferguy's title just changed! Latecomers won't get this! Quick, let's make a gloss for this!

fiferguy's title used to say "kick me", prior to suddenly becoming "Child of Niami"

*whew* There, confusion avoided!

does this count as my good deed for the day?
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

kd7mvs wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:Great chapter Fel. So is the next one done yet? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ack! fiferguy's title just changed! Latecomers won't get this! Quick, let's make a gloss for this!

fiferguy's title used to say "kick me", prior to suddenly becoming "Child of Niami"

*whew* There, confusion avoided!

does this count as my good deed for the day?
LOL.... My title changes almost as fast as the weather in Albuquerque. I've gotten used to it now. :twisted: