Kit, chapter 28.

wildph
Katzh-dashi

Re: Kit, chapter 28.

Post by wildph »

michaelsuave wrote:...
Only one question, where did the "Vulcan's" come from? ...
Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded new pdf and odt (openoffice/opendoc) files to my idisk for the kit story with what I consider to be a few safe changes:

Most of the vulcan's in my copy are now vulpans (there's still a vulcan in there, chapter 5, but that one seems legit).

Most of the val's have been changed to vil's.

I've left the vulpine alone, they scare me too much.

XW
http://homepage.mac.com/wildph/
Last edited by wildph on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

Thanks Fel for a Great Chapter!!
:D :D
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Dittos all the above!
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

See what happens when Fel watchs Star Trek while writing. At least Jessie didn't come out with a "sorry Capn but she nae have more power" while flying home. :lol:
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

The Vulcan thing and some of the other typos are because I had spellchecker issues, as most of you figured out.

I thought I fixed them all, but I guess I was just as forgetful fixing it as I was spellchecking it. ;)

I'll fix it when I get home and probably put up a new download, since it seems that there are quite a few problems in the chapter.

Sheesh, accidentally hitting "replace all" instead of "ignore all" a couple of times while spellchecking can really cause some interesting problems. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:The Vulcan thing and some of the other typos are because I had spellchecker issues, as most of you figured out.

I thought I fixed them all, but I guess I was just as forgetful fixing it as I was spellchecking it. ;)

I'll fix it when I get home and probably put up a new download, since it seems that there are quite a few problems in the chapter.

Sheesh, accidentally hitting "replace all" instead of "ignore all" a couple of times while spellchecking can really cause some interesting problems. ;)
See, I was actually wondering if your twin had written it, or perhaps you were feeling ill. Something didn't feel right about it, more than just typos galore. :P
deane
Sorcerer

Post by deane »

hey fel thanks for the new chapter yet again.
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

Thanks for posting more of kit. After 27 I was wanting some more so I'm glad there is some more chapters to go still. ;)
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Spec8472 wrote:
Fel wrote:The Vulcan thing and some of the other typos are because I had spellchecker issues, as most of you figured out.

See, I was actually wondering if your twin had written it, or perhaps you were feeling ill. Something didn't feel right about it, more than just typos galore. :P
Okay, I admit it. I was watching the trailer for the new Star Trek movie while spellchecking.

And really...just one lame Scotty joke with the kind of material I gave you guys? I expect better from my evil minions in training! You have to have STYLE, dammit!

No style, no tinfoil hats!
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Fel wrote:Okay, I admit it. I was watching the trailer for the new Star Trek movie while spellchecking.

And really...just one lame Scotty joke with the kind of material I gave you guys? I expect better from my evil minions in training! You have to have STYLE, dammit!

No style, no tinfoil hats!
You already killed off the Khan figure the best we got now is a Harry Mudd equivelant in Uncle Zack.

(now lets see how many scratch their heads and ask who's Harry Mudd?)
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

*insufferably cute little purring sound*
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Fel wrote:*insufferably cute little purring sound*
Just don't let one around Vil, she is definetly the Klingon figure in this story.
canisd
Weavespinner

Post by canisd »

Uh, Fel next time you do a find and replace maybe you want to make sure that find whole words option is ticked?
“That’s a Vilid point,” Vil conceded. “I see I have to be in Norfolk on that Monday morning, and I also have an appointment in New Orleans on Monday afternoon for the ceremony at Avondale Shipyards.”
Even then keep up the great work. :D
D'ni botsahv prehniv

The ending has not yet been written
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

canisd wrote:Uh, Fel next time you do a find and replace maybe you want to make sure that find whole words option is ticked?
“That’s a Vilid point,” Vil conceded. “I see I have to be in Norfolk on that Monday morning, and I also have an appointment in New Orleans on Monday afternoon for the ceremony at Avondale Shipyards.”
Even then keep up the great work. :D
Vilid is a valid word in this universe. It means it's been validated by Vil :wink:
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

zedd wrote:Vilid is a valid word in this universe. It means it's been Vilidated by Vil :wink:
Fixed.