Chapter 19 - fin.

Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Re: Chapter 19 - fin.

Post by Mad Monk »

Thank you for another excellent series.

Have you decided what to call it yet?

If there are more books to come, how about "The Kitstrom Chronicles", with this first book as "Legacy of Hatred"

Whatever you write next, I'm looking forward to it.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

I thought of a title. How about "Thicker than Blood, the Curse of the Vulpan's"

J-Man5
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Awesome ending.

All the threads tied nicely together,brought to a satisfying conclusion.

thanks!!!!
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

Wow!

I finally finished chapters 18 & 19. Got sidetracked by some heavy duty meds from the doctor that knocked me out for a couple of days, so I had only read the first few pages before zoning out and sleeping for a few days.

What a read! FEL you have outdone yourself in this writing. You have handled some very intense emotions, both male and female, and brought them to life in our minds. Few writers alive today could do as well. Congratulations, and thanks once again.

crxbnt
SHALIK_TEX
Initiate

Post by SHALIK_TEX »

I just have to say it. Fel, you are one of the best writers I believe it has been my pleasure to read. There are many writers out there that have such a one track mind, their writing ,while good, always follows the same type over and over, no matter how many stories they write. You have shown in all of your stories, no matter the setting or the universe you are writing, just how well rounded a writer you are. I believe that this story shows how well you can immerse the readers into a setting, though not one of your usual types,I get that just by looking at some of the comments of this forum. You bring us all into the story on such a level that it is like being there. Just the fact that you are able to bring such depth and consistency to all your characters and not just the main characters is amazing. You bring minor characters into a story and though some never have any other parts anywhere in the story, they are still there in our minds just from the minor parts they did play. And you do all this while having a heavy load at school and other real life obligations. I guess what I am trying to say is WOW..don't ever stop, your stories are the best....Can't wait for the next installment of Fel's Amazing Adventures.....
The road through life
is long and rock.
Take Plenty of Beer...
When Life throws you Limes
Break out the Salt & Tequila
And have a Party.....
sval_33
Talent

Post by sval_33 »

Hi Fel, just read ch 11-19. Great story once again. Thanks for sharing it with us.

SimonA
Bigwind
Initiate

Post by Bigwind »

I started reading this in Feb this year and I am really impressed with the chapter posting rate. I agree with several of the posts that there is probably lots more that can be got from this story. So please don't consider this finished but merely resting. Of course that can be said about lots of your "finished" works.

Keep up your good work.
I'm not completely mad, there are bits missing!
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Hey, Fel,

Had a random thought occur while I was driving. Dangerous things, random thoughts.

What are the chances that Sheila falls for Ben, and he tames her down, with Hannah lending a pretty big paw, as well? It would make an interesting story, to say the least. And Kit and Jessie, and kit, could be supporting cast.

It's a possibility, anyway. Just thought I'd mention it.

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hawkeye
Initiate

Post by Hawkeye »

Thank you for a wonderful story, Fel! I really enjoyed reading it! :D