Chapter 18.

Fel
Weavespinner

Chapter 18.

Post by Fel »

It'll wrap up with either the next chapter or 20, depending on how sidetracked I get with inane dialogue. ;)
Attachments
kit18.doc
(162 KiB) Downloaded 2226 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Re: Chapter 18.

Post by Mad Monk »

Thank you!!
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

Thank you FEL!!!!

I knew checking back every twenty minutes would pay off sooner or later!

crxbnt
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Whoot!!!
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Whoot..
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Wow Fel. That was an awesome Christmas 4 sure! I can't wait to read about Jenny and Ben pissing off Hannah with Sheila's gifts or something. :twisted: Vil sure showed her billionaire side.

And what an awesome resort! You can't kill this universe in the next ch. I understand if u end the book, but we'll need short stories at least periodically. :D

Digital Maestro
jobeller
Initiate

Post by jobeller »

Huzzah!
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Yay! More reading :)
FinalChapter
Sorcerer

Post by FinalChapter »

Thank you!
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

love this m8
thanks

ham
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Yet more of Fel's tauntings of Vil up to something big concerning Kit. I've already voiced my opion of what I think will happen but I don't see how that going to happen if Fel only writes another one or two chapters unless there huge chapters, which would be awsome but probably normal size. I think it is also interesting to hear Vil mention heirs and not Kit and Jessie's. I hope there will be more on that in either later chapters or possible *crosses fingers* another story in the near or far future.

Anyway great chapter and am, as always, impressed with it. I don't know if you're still trying to think of a title for the story but I'll ad my two cents anyway, I've just been calling it "The Kitsrom Chronicles" because it is chronicling his life and if it does turn out to be a running story then you don't have to worry about what to call it.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Very nice Fel. Can't wait to read the last ten chapters or so... :twisted:
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Thanks heaps and heaps!

woah, talk about having your pie and eating it.
Kind of hard to be objective in the face of this over abundance of kindness.
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Great chapter, Fel. From the hints you've dropped, I hope there will be at least one more story in this universe. I have really enjoyed reading this one. It's a wonderful story and a fascinating universe, and it would be a shame if you left with just this one story.

The compiled version I've assembled (for my own benefit) I've given the title "A Vulpan Life", and I'll be happy to email you a copy if you'd like. (I've run spellcheck and done some minor cleanup.) You could call the series "The Vulpan Chronicles". That's easy and descriptive, if not very original. Please come back and write some more about Kit, Jessie, Vil and the gang. (One species Vil didn't name is the arctic fox. Might make an interesting tweak of a story line.)

I understand that you like to write other stories, and I enjoy them, too. I've enjoyed every word you've written, and look forward to many more.

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I better say my thanks first before reading it. Thanks Fel.

Hmm, when this story finish, I must give double infinity. I still cannot find the infinity sign on my keyboard.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.