Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Locked
User avatar
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic
Posts: 583
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:06 am
Location: Somewhere over the Atlantic

Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by michaelsuave » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Yay, a new place to discuss kit chapters... one that isn't locked. :wink:

aaaannnnnd, you may begin. :wink:

I'm still wondering what became of jamal, or whatever the undercover merc's name is. Edgar allen poe came up with a theory of writing which states that an author never puts something in a story without a reason. Also, I've never known Fel to leave loose ends with characters and plot lines, so I'm thinking we haven't seen the end of our masad sabbatour.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!

konman
Katzh-dashi
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:06 am
Location: BC, Canada

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by konman » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 pm

I agree Jahal is Still an unknown.
His name is Jahal Mevas, he’s an Israeli Arab who used to work in the merc circles about twenty years ago, but he retired. He worked in Mossad as an infiltrator, since he’s a loyal Israeli yet he’s also obviously Arab.”
My Theory. - As he is a true Israeli Perhaps he is this universes version of the Nazi Hunters searching for members of the PPC.

Do we know for sure that Steven's accident was an accident?
Or could it have been arranged?
What would that do to the family if they found out it was arranged?
Everyone has A photographic memory.
Some just don't have any film!

User avatar
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:02 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by Cougar2k2 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:23 am

I'm still wondering about Steve... I mean I know he's dead and all but that doesn't really give any answers. A little to neat and tidy for my liking. Maybe a Paladin coverup or the real killer is trying to cover up his tracks or throw them off the real 'scent' And who knows maybe there are multiple furs who want to harm Kit and Jessie, maybe a third party we don't know about and the Paladins just kinda stumbled into the scene spoiling the third party's attempt. The mass conspiracy thing is going a little far I admit and is highly unlikely.

I also wasn't sure how Fel was going to do the football game. Being a Buckeye fan and student I wasn't sure If he was going to follow the actual events of buckeye football this past year or, like he ended up doing, alter certain events to give Ben a bigger role. I'm still wondering if Fel will have OSU and Texas in the bowl game if the story gets that far before he switchs stories.
Last edited by Cougar2k2 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
When they come home,
tell them of us and say,
"For their tomorrow,
we gave our today."
--Kohima Epitaph

User avatar
dellstart
Child of Niami
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:20 pm
Location: The Holy SCG

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by dellstart » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 am

yeppers ,I agree the real culprits are out there , it is indeed too neatly packaged for it to be otherwise.

Plus we have to give kudos to our Wolf from Australia, cause he was enacting that age old Aussie tradition known as having a perv.
Funny that Sylvia, didn't appreciate the cultural ritual for what it was.

Dreamer
Initiate
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:53 pm

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by Dreamer » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Re Jahal or whatever his name is: It's obvious... He must have married Alice (I think that was her name) who appeared for a chapter or two, then vanished after a solemn promise from Kit not to be forgotten (this was what about 25 chapters back?). Fel will bring Alice back into the story to reveal that she was the one who sabotaged all of the helicopters, bribed Kit's stepmom to have him assassinated, built the secret passage into Stonebrook, and seduced Steve into sending the Paladins to kill Kit, his wife, and unborn daughter - all to prove her love to Jahal before they go on their honeymoon. Er. . . Maybe not.
Last edited by Dreamer on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic
Posts: 583
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:06 am
Location: Somewhere over the Atlantic

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by michaelsuave » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Dreamer wrote:Re Jahal or whatever his name is: It's obvious... He must have married Alice (I think that was her name) who appeared for a chapter or two, then vanished after a solemn promise from Kit not to be forgotten (this was what about 25 chapters back?). Fel will bring Alice back into the story to reveal that she was the one who sabotaged all of the helicopters, bribed Kit's stepmom to have him assassinated, built the secret passage into Stonebrook, and seduced Steve into sending the Paladins to kill Kit, his wife, and unborn son - all to prove her love to Jahal before they go on their honeymoon. Er. . . Maybe not.
Dreamer, what have we talked about regarding forgetting to take your medicine? You don't want to end up like fiferguy, now do you? :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!

Dreamer
Initiate
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:53 pm

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 am

michaelsuave wrote:
Dreamer wrote:Re Jahal or whatever his name is: It's obvious... He must have married Alice (I think that was her name) who appeared for a chapter or two, then vanished after a solemn promise from Kit not to be forgotten (this was what about 25 chapters back?). Fel will bring Alice back into the story to reveal that she was the one who sabotaged all of the helicopters, bribed Kit's stepmom to have him assassinated, built the secret passage into Stonebrook, and seduced Steve into sending the Paladins to kill Kit, his wife, and unborn daughter - all to prove her love to Jahal before they go on their honeymoon. Er. . . Maybe not.
Dreamer, what have we talked about regarding forgetting to take your medicine? You don't want to end up like fiferguy, now do you? :wink:
But. . . I have taken my medicine! See, I took both of the green ones and three yellow pills, but I couldn't find the two pink ones so I had to take two red and two white pills to make the pink ones.

Mad Monk
Sui'Kun
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:03 am
Location: England

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by Mad Monk » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Cougar2k2 wrote:I'm still wondering about Steve... I mean I know he's dead and all but that doesn't really give any answers. A little to neat and tidy for my liking. Maybe a Paladin coverup or the real killer is trying to cover up his tracks or throw them off the real 'scent' And who knows maybe there are multiple furs who want to harm Kit and Jessie, maybe a third party we don't know about and the Paladins just kinda stumbled into the scene spoiling the third party's attempt. The mass conspiracy thing is going a little far I admit and is highly unlikely.
Do we know Steve's dead? What we have to go on is this:
“So I see.” Her phone rang, and she quickly took it out. “Hello? Yes.” Kit watched as her eyes seemed to turn haunted for a second, and then she closed them and bowed her head. She closed the phone without another word, then she sighed. “Kit. Steven just died.”
Kit gave her a steady look. “Don’t expect any sorrow from me, Maxine, but thank you for telling me,” he said simply as he brushed the chopped tomato into the bowl. “Was that Uncle Zach?”
“His chief butler,” she answered. “At least he and Alicia reached the hospital with enough time to see him and say goodbye,” she said mournfully.
If Fel wanted to save up a surprise for later, it could be that Zach and Alicia faked Steve's death to avaoid an investigation into how much they were involved.
“Does Zach know that Steve is involved with the PPC?” Vil asked.
“Vil, both my parents are involved with the PPC,” she retorted. “Do they know Stevie is the Knight Templar? I can’t tell you. But they both know he’s in the PPC. They inducted him.”
“So your parents may have been involved,” Vil pressed.
“Please,” Bridgette snorted. “You should have heard Dad sniveling on the phone, Vil. He wouldn’t have raised a paw against Luke, he was too afraid of losing everything.”
While I don't believe that Zach was involved, Alicia is another matter. I suspect that Steve ran because he thought that he would be blamed. I dare say Fel will enlighten us when he decides to.
“I dare say, I think that Miss Bridgette was telling the truth,” Clancy said mildly. “Master Zach’s family has had certain sympathies in that direction, and Alicia is vindictive and shallow enough to risk the ruination of her family in order to settle a score. But then again, Alicia isn’t broke. If I recall, she entered marriage with Zach with a sizable fortune of her own.”
“Yes, and maybe Zach felt that Alicia could support Steve after the attack, so he said nothing,” Kit grunted. “By separating things, Zach might just be able to sneak through the clauses in the agreement, if he has no knowledge of what’s going on, makes no attempt to aid or stop Alicia, and his wife is the one doing all the dirty work. And like you said, Alicia does have her own money. It’s entirely possible that he told Alicia to take care of it and not tell him a single thing, so he could maintain his plausible deniability.”
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.

User avatar
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:02 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by Cougar2k2 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 pm

You bring up a few very good points, some of which I admit, I didn't have in mind when I said, "A little to neat and tidy for my liking." The lack of proof Steve actually died just hear-say, "a coverup" there just has to be something deeper behind the assassination attempt. :evil: Curses Fel *shakes fist* you and your cleverly worded... well words :roll: :lol: Can't wait for the mystery to unfold.
When they come home,
tell them of us and say,
"For their tomorrow,
we gave our today."
--Kohima Epitaph

User avatar
zedd
Sui'Kun
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:04 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by zedd » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 am

Just so Fel doesn't think we don't care:

Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..?
Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!

Mad Monk
Sui'Kun
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:03 am
Location: England

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by Mad Monk » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

zedd wrote:Just so Fel doesn't think we don't care:

Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..?
Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!
You do realise that Fel delays releasing the next chapter by at least a day for each of these nagging messages?
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.

User avatar
dellstart
Child of Niami
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:20 pm
Location: The Holy SCG

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by dellstart » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:22 am

Mad Monk wrote:
zedd wrote:Just so Fel doesn't think we don't care:

Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..? Is it done y..?
Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!
You do realise that Fel delays releasing the next chapter by at least a day for each of these nagging messages?
Then again every time we post in the forums cause a delay , cause he reads the post at the expense of writing :P

D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Currently sitting in my easy chair at home.

Re: Kit Chapter 38- Spoilers

Post by D.F. Thompson » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 am

Or it could be a red herring and Steven may not be the actual culprit at all. For all we know right now is that he may have learned what the Paladins where up to. He realizing the amount of trouble this could cause in the family he may have been on his way to try to stop it. And Fel has proven that his is quite able at making you think he's going one direction when in reality he's going the opposite way.
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =

Locked