Kit - Chapter 35 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Re: Kit - Chapter 35 - Spoilers

Post by miraborn »

Very good points about the passageways and weapons training. In previous chapters, Fel seems to have taken a great deal of time and effort pointing out the details of the secret passages, and I had a feeling that Kit would be shooting someone since he eyed the MP7. Of course, this could all just be Fel leading us on wild goose chases again.

Oh - and I have to add that I _Like_ Nick! He's really becoming a cool character.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Mad Monk wrote:
kd7mvs wrote:
dellstart wrote:Good point there mate, In Lord Duke , not only do we have lovableness rouge , we also one who has shown bottle(courage) and a cool head under fire.
Um, rouge is used either to polish stuff, and this rabbit already has plenty of polish, or is put on cheeks, like a certain fluffy sheep does. Might we be meaning rogue, as in a dashing rogue who is suave and debonair and lucky with the femmes?
Have pity on him. He's a colonial, and struggles with the Queen's English.
Er.. what a Bummer........ that was my bad.

well me china plate,you can take the cats hiss out of me as much as you want, But we all knows its the poms who have no trams and trains -like to blow of the north and south and bloody well never take a now is the hour !! :P

Plus exactly, how many times have you won the Ashes in the last 18 years?
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Nah not Kit taking a shot at someone. Little Jessie of the shotgun love. Can you imagine having uncle Zach with an ass full of buckshot. Or a reloaded shell filled with rock salt? Ouch!

J-Man5
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

dellstart wrote:Er.. what a Bummer........ that was my bad.

well me china plate,you can take the cats hiss out of me as much as you want, But we all knows its the poms who have no trams and trains -like to blow of the north and south and bloody well never take a now is the hour !! :P

Sorry mate, We do have trams and trains - I live about a kilometer from the Croydon Tramlink. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2674.aspx We also have trains, although the greatest train journey I have ever taken was in Australia, on the Savannahlander http://www.savannahlander.com.au/ Seeing the cage they use to lock the whole train in overnight at Mt. Surprise was worth the trip on its own, but the scenery and people were wonderful.

As for the Ashes, well I have never won them. I regard paying money to watch millionairs play as ridiculous. I much prefer playing with a 140 pounder replica medieval cannon.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Mad Monk wrote:

Sorry mate, We do have trams and trains - I live about a kilometer from the Croydon Tramlink. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2674.aspx We also have trains, although the greatest train journey I have ever taken was in Australia, on the Savannahlander http://www.savannahlander.com.au/ Seeing the cage they use to lock the whole train in overnight at Mt. Surprise was worth the trip on its own, but the scenery and people were wonderful.

As for the Ashes, well I have never won them. I regard paying money to watch millionairs play as ridiculous. I much prefer playing with a 140 pounder replica medieval cannon.

Nah mate , the problem is whilst that's all and good .
Your right Oz is the lucky country, however problem is your not yet versed in the local tongue ,stralian.So all types of mistakes could arouse cause that.So as quick intro 101 into our national language , ill give you this guide.Think of it as introduction into true culture.
- you would know that ,trams and trains means brains , cats hiss is piss , north south is yer mouth and Now is the hour rymes with... something you poms do very little . LOL :P

Only millionaires play for India mate, but understand the sentiment.Though for we true blues from Down Under the baggy green is almost holy symbol.Nothing but Nothing comes close to beating the Poms either!
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

dellstart wrote:
Mad Monk wrote:

Nah mate , the problem is whilst that's all and good .
Your right Oz is the lucky country, however problem is your not yet versed in the local tongue ,stralian.So all types of mistakes could arouse cause that.So as quick intro 101 into our national language , ill give you this guide.Think of it as introduction into true culture.
- you would know that ,trams and trains means brains , cats hiss is piss , north south is yer mouth and Now is the hour rymes with... something you poms do very little . LOL :P

Only millionaires play for India mate, but understand the sentiment.Though for we true blues from Down Under the baggy green is almost holy symbol.Nothing but Nothing comes close to beating the Poms either!
I did manage to work out the language, its a bit like cockney rhyming slang, only simpler, rather like you colonials. It was worth bringing people's attention to the Savannahlander, because I regard it as one of the greatest journeys in the world, with many amazing sights to see, with Undara Lava Tubes probably being the most stunning. (Imagine a tunnel formed by flowing lava, with the ouside cooling, and the lava inside flowing out, leaving a tunnel 16 meters high and 32 meters wide, which goes for hundreds of kilometers!)

Still, I admire your eloquence, yours is the only culture that I am aware of that has 1001 names for the technicolour yawn. Your obsession with beating the Poms is down to a deep rooted inferiority complex, so deep down, you realise that the English are superior. :twisted:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Australia is a truly a wonderful country , blessed with beauties and wonders.From the Great Barrier Reef to Ayers Rock to the world famous Bondi Beach,In my old backyard.
I honestly miss , the laid back and warm easy going attitude of my fellow Aussies.Recently I was back home ,and visited my local sports store looking for a cricket bat.One of the Blokes was such a nice guy, we ended up having yarn for about forty minutes to a hour bout everything from Aussie Rules ,Rugby cricket , local politics , the weather and everything else in between.Try doing that in a store in NYC and see how far you get.

The beer is great and the food is awesome (and the shelas aren't bad as well). You haven't lived until you have had a meat pie and beer at the cricket or Footy.
We are a sports loving people , don't doubt that, though the real Sports capital is Melbourne.Even I have to admit that , and I am a Sydney boy.So unlike some places , the Australian cricket captain is looked on , with a sense of reverence an awe, that a decorated war hero would be in another country.

The accent is actually somewhat derived from a cockney accent , and they are in someway quite similar.

Since Beer drinking is a national pastime, what do you expect? :lol: Plus we don't have to put you down you to feel superior cause 99% of the time you do yourselves in anyways.Self destruction is almost a national trait!!! :P
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

On to another point.

Do you think kit and Jessie are going to require long term security , even when they return to Austin. Hence Nick might end up being along term player in the story.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

dellstart wrote:is your not yet versed in the local tongue ,stralian.
There is no 'l' or 'a' in strine. :P
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

dellstart wrote:Australia is a truly a wonderful country , blessed with beauties and wonders. snippage (and the shelas aren't bad as well).
Shelas? Sheilas?

The Vulpan/Australian connections! Sheila's a member of the Party Pack, and her reputation is soooo great that the 'stralians have honored her by naming the femmes after her!

Could be stronger ties than that, given Vulpan exclusivity [not!], presuming there are foxes in 'stralia, which I'm sure there are; any of them hook up with Vulpans in the past? Any mismatched eyes running around in 'stralia?

That's it! Looking to get their piece of the pie, 'stralian Vulpans are preparing to infiltrate Stonybrook during Vil's wedding!
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

As is evident in this thread, we urgently need our dose of Fel's writing. We're loosing .... we're loosing...erg... loosing something...I think....
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

zedd wrote:As is evident in this thread, we urgently need our dose of Fel's writing. We're loosing .... we're loosing...erg... loosing something...I think....
Loosing... or Losing? I think we are absolutely Losing something, if it hasn't been lost already....

Now what that may be is up to your vivid imaginations. Or would that be Vapid? or Vile?
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

miraborn wrote:
zedd wrote:As is evident in this thread, we urgently need our dose of Fel's writing. We're loosing .... we're loosing...erg... loosing something...I think....
Loosing... or Losing? I think we are absolutely Losing something, if it hasn't been lost already....

Now what that may be is up to your vivid imaginations. Or would that be Vapid? or Vile?
We can't lose something we never had. :roll:
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Spec8472 wrote:

I stand corrected.

Plus how can this be called losing momentum , its really just a deeper analysis into just what makes Nick tick!

Then again , its got to be better than talking about Vulcan's in the middle of our local family feud.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

dellstart wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:

I stand corrected.

Plus how can this be called losing momentum , its really just a deeper analysis into just what makes Nick tick!

Then again , its got to be better than talking about Vulcan's in the middle of our local family feud.
If we are bringing Vulcans into our local feud, either we have escalated considerably (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_h7hVF7UIc) or we could be heading into copyright infringement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlexKlg1jI8). If its the latter, then we should also bring in the Klingons (http://members.shaw.ca/iksbloodoath/klingon_songs.htm)