Kit - Chapter 35 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Kit - Chapter 35 - Spoilers

Post by Fel »

I should have it done tomorrow.

School's back in, so it's slower going.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

what school ?
what are you learning ?
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

It's all good Fel, as long as you haven't forgotten us or our needs :wink: Really lookin' forward to the new chapter.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Cougar2k2 wrote:It's all good Fel, as long as you haven't forgotten us or our needs :wink: Really lookin' forward to the new chapter.
Ooo, look! Cougar2k2 has one post to go to hit 100 posts! Betcha he changes from Sorcerer to something diff!
Dreamer
Initiate

Post by Dreamer »

I am still wondering when Fel will tell us all that Vil was the one that actually sabotaged her own Helicopter (and the other one) to bring Kit back into the heart of the Family to become the Head of the Family while she remains the Head of the Company. After all it fits in perfectly with all of her previous innuendos to give Kit everything that "he deserves from the family" and by tricking him into coming up to Boston, he is primed to take on the Elders and lead the youngers as the Family Head that she has always planned for him to become (and as an aside promote his wealth and assets by reinstating Stonebrook in his name). BTW how many more chapters before you take a break for another story line Fel? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Probably not, but still hoping!!!
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Fel wrote:I should have it done tomorrow.

It's 5:40PM my time, Greenwich-8, so its tomorrow!!!!

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!? Yeti? Well, doubt that'll trigger the default scripted answer!
Last edited by kd7mvs on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Waiting for the new chapter with bated breath. Early in the morning tomorrow, or late at night tomorrow?

Guess I'll have to wait and see.

(I'm only one time zone away from him, Greenwich -6, he's Greenwich -5.)
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

for me its 07:22 am (UTC+2)
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

Fel wrote:I should have it done tomorrow.

gnume wrote:what school ?
what are you studying ?
?
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Dreamer wrote:I am still wondering when Fel will tell us all that Vil was the one that actually sabotaged her own Helicopter (and the other one) to bring Kit back into the heart of the Family to become the Head of the Family while she remains the Head of the Company. After all it fits in perfectly with all of her previous innuendos to give Kit everything that "he deserves from the family" and by tricking him into coming up to Boston, he is primed to take on the Elders and lead the youngers as the Family Head that she has always planned for him to become (and as an aside promote his wealth and assets by reinstating Stonebrook in his name). BTW how many more chapters before you take a break for another story line Fel? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Probably not, but still hoping!!!

possible but i doubt it.Cause for the simple reason , that accident could have been much worse,with a real possibility of death , and that certainly would have been to her benefit.Plus and she enough of a shrewd manipulator , she doesn't need to blow herself up to manipulate kit , one phone call to Jessie can do that for her.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Ugh... I have been out because my notebook of 5 years just crashed and its no harddisk failure. It just died. And Fel has posted a new chapter in the man time.

I am still waiting for the new notebook that the company is buying for me, a Dell machine which is still too heavy for my liking. Well anything goes as long as I have my own computer to read Fel's storie. :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

kd7mvs wrote: It's 5:40PM my time, Greenwich-8, so its tomorrow!!!!

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!? Yeti? Well, doubt that'll trigger the default scripted answer!
No that has a different response. It sends an Abominable Snowman to rip off your head instead. Of course, since you are based in Oregon, that task is sub-contracted to the North America division, which is manned :?: by Sasquatches. :twisted:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.