Kit - Chapter 31 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Kit - Chapter 31 - Spoilers

Post by GBLW »

Okay, we have Vil being 'Vilish' and Zach being extremely rash, but it's the 'peripheral' furs that interest me right now.
Terry has had a brush with Zach and crew. Kit and Jessie have been warned ... AND on top of that, Jessie wants to go flying, so naturally, Kit has agreed.

Now a plane is relatively easy to sabotage - any bets on the starting paragraphs of the next chapter?
"Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"

I write em, but dang I hate cliffhanger endings when I'm on the reader end!

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Re: Kit - Chapter 31 - Spoilers

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Well an action packed chapter to say the least. Maybe its just the 'normal poor person' in me but I love seeing how degrenrate the Vulpan family can be. I could definatly see the plane being messed with.... maybe thats why Fel made mention of all the emergency training when Kit and Jessie were in Kansas? Seriously think it will come to that though. I just can't wait till Vil's wedding and Kit and Jessie stay in Stonebrook overnight. That has Extreme Caution written all over it :evil: One thing is for sure I am definatly expecting something drastic to happen in a chapter or two, a serious plot twist or whatnot. One thing that really surprised me was when Kit said I am more like my father then you realize. Coming from Kit that is a serious statement and/or warning to Zach. Well I'll definatly keep an eye on this thread and throw in my two (or less) cents whenever I see something that sparks a thought or comment :lol:
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

Michael Corleone was never so right. I'm glad to see Kit standing up to his family, and I hope he nails Zach over Stonebrook. But what I really want to know is why Nick refers to Stav and Marcus as "The Nutters"?
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Yeah, the sabatoge of the plane sounds pretty obvious at this point, we will see if it actually happens though... you would think that would be something that Nick would be on the lookout for, especially since he flies his own plane. Sooner or later, somebody is going to step over the line and the contract clause about messing with kit is going to come into play, and somebody is going to lose all of their money to Kit. Frankly, I'm looking forward to it. :twisted:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

The Airplane thing is the obvious thing but because its obvious his Evilness might just be using that as a red herring.

What I find more interesting is the growing split among the Elders. Zack, Maxine and Jake are formed into an Alliance, Sarah is fence sitting, Tom is against Zach's group because Zach is going after his son Terry and for all intents and purposes Brian is siding with Vil and Kit.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

A soap opera indeed!

Plus huge thanks for that Character list . bob! work of Genius!

GBLW wrote: "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"
GBLW

Too true!
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

Zach doesn't seem to realize that he has already lost all hope of controlling the family. The cousins will only put up with so much before they start using their new independent money to go their own ways. Terry and Sheila may not be the only flowers to bloom if the cousins feel threatened.

If (when) he endangers anyone Kit cares for we should see some great fireworks. A motivated Kit would be a force to reckon with as he unsentimentally crushes all opposition. I've got the popcorn ready! :twisted:
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi