What's this thing called, anyway?

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

What's this thing called, anyway?

Post by Mark_Reed »

Okay, so 31 chapters into the story I'm going to ask the question I've been wondering about since chapter 2 or 3.

What is the title of Kit's story? is it just Kit? Did I miss it somewhere?

If it's still untitled, don't you think it's time to have a contest of suggestions for Fel or something?
boballab
Sui'Kun

Re: What's this thing called, anyway?

Post by boballab »

Mark_Reed wrote:Okay, so 31 chapters into the story I'm going to ask the question I've been wondering about since chapter 2 or 3.

What is the title of Kit's story? is it just Kit? Did I miss it somewhere?

If it's still untitled, don't you think it's time to have a contest of suggestions for Fel or something?
Well the contest in a way was already held, unofficially so to speak. The history of the story is unique for a Fel story. If you go back and look at how Fel posted the first 19 chapters you will see he didn't put a name on them, an offiacial name. The readers had to come up with a name to discuss the story so we took the file name that Fel has used since chapter 1: Kit(#).doc.

Over that period of time that use of the file name became the official name when Fel used it to post chapter 20, where for the first time he used the name Kit with the chapter name. You will also notice that it is Chapter 20 that also is were the official spoiler threads for Kit start.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Re: What's this thing called, anyway?

Post by Mark_Reed »

So the name of the story is Kit? Just Kit?

Mmm. I think I'll just come up with something for my personal copy at home. *shrug*

The history lesson was interesting, though. Thanks!