Kit - Chapter 24 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Kit - Chapter 24 - Spoilers

Post by Mad Monk »

Well it looks like Fel is churning out chapters faster than we can comment on them!

Always nice to see polititians and their sychophants getting a mauling. :lol:

I'm surprised that Kit didn't have other journalists asking questions about the court case.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: Kit - Chapter 24 - Spoilers

Post by dellstart »

Have to say , it feels like Fel is gearing up for another dip into the Faey universe , cause we haven't seen as much kinky innuendo in this series since it started.Defiantly a crossover of some sorts!

Yep ,Politicians hardly never lissen to the small guy.Sad but true.Their staffers aint much better.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Thanks Fel for he latest. I am starting to read Subjugation again... to refresh my fading memories.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

dellstart wrote:Have to say , it feels like Fel is gearing up for another dip into the Faey universe , cause we haven't seen as much kinky innuendo in this series since it started.Defiantly a crossover of some sorts!
Are you saying that which series Fel writes depends on the state of his libido? :shock:

Now, do we know anyone who has access to Fel's drinks so we can experiment. :twisted:

<wanders off to local chemist>
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.