Kit - Chapter 21 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Kit - Chapter 21 - Spoilers

Post by J-Man5 »

Ok. Why do I get the dread feeling in the pit of my stomach about Allison and the DVD notes being recorded??!?!?

Anyone else feel this has potential problems written all over it?

J-Man5
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Kit - Chapter 21 - Spoilers

Post by Mizriath »

Well I believe something will happen in the next chapter. it is just the way Fel writes and the other shoe is going to fall.

I just hope it will not be a sob story like someone close died etc. etc.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

yeah,could well be.Guess we will have to wait to see.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Awesome ending - I agree that it would be nice to see more of her.

Well done with the flight stuff too - the G1000 system is awesome, especially when all the bells and whistles are added in... having XM-WX and all that can really spoil someone. In a future chapter can you throw something in about how Kit goes to fly someone else's plane and it's got steam gauges and he has to take a few minutes just to remember everything? :twisted:

-M
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

J-Man5 wrote:Ok. Why do I get the dread feeling in the pit of my stomach about Allison and the DVD notes being recorded??!?!?

Anyone else feel this has potential problems written all over it?

J-Man5
Equally possible is something happening to Allison.

I would also not be surprised if the article offends some anti-smut campeigner who decides it is trying to lure students into prostitution. That could lead to a "family values" group picketting the magazine, and pressure from some advertisers. The end result? Kit feels terrible, and Rick points out that the controversey has doubled sales.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

I can't see any real trouble coming from somebody else getting their hands on the notes. Since the article was going to be anonymous I don't think the notes would contain any revealing information about Allison's true identity. So the only trouble from losing the notes would be that Kit is breaking Allison's trust. But I agree, the ending of Chapter 21 did sound a bit ominous.
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

miraborn wrote:Awesome ending - I agree that it would be nice to see more of her.

Well done with the flight stuff too - the G1000 system is awesome, especially when all the bells and whistles are added in... having XM-WX and all that can really spoil someone. In a future chapter can you throw something in about how Kit goes to fly someone else's plane and it's got steam gauges and he has to take a few minutes just to remember everything? :twisted:

-M

By the way, i was bored and did a quick search about that plane , and by golly it looks awesome.I have no idea about flying and nevertheless thought it was pretty kool.