Facebook

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Facebook

Post by Mizriath »

Anyone has tried Facebook?

It is more interesting than Friendster due to the more variety of Apps. Trying to put something for myself.

Have fun.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Re: Facebook

Post by Metatrone »

I've been using it for the last 3-4 months, mainly because my friends started posting their photos there and I needed a registration to see them. I like the applications, Traveler IQ is my favourite. :P
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Being in college, it's kind of a social necessity now... I've been on for a couple years now...
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Oooh Fifer... I thought it is something new like about a year old and here you telling me I am really old bird for not keeping up with the times.

Well I have just registered under Mizriath.... my name sake. I just got into it.

Let me have the hang of it for a while before seeking out the others. :D
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Metatrone wrote:I've been using it for the last 3-4 months, mainly because my friends started posting their photos there and I needed a registration to see them. I like the applications, Traveler IQ is my favourite. :P
I must admit, Traveler IQ is my favorite also. I've only been on Facebook for a couple of weeks, a month at the most. I had to give in when I thought my friend switched her blog there but I couldn't see if she had or hadn't till I registered and by then it was too late :( . But now she has corrupted me by adding and inviting me to an insane number of applications... but thats Facebook for you.

I must admit my favorite Facebook story is the story of a workmate of mine who's friends kept bugging him by sending him invitations. He had no real wish to be on Facebook so instead of throwing in the towel and just ignoring the growing stack of invitations, he thought of a better idea. He now has a profile... the profile of a dead mass murderer. And just for good measure he made friends with his friends. To this date I he has only mentioned one person actually realising the identity he has borrowed!
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Now THAT is funny... Sounds like something that I would do, but I use facebook to keep in touch with some of my high school and quite a few of my undergrad friends.

I have to say that SuperPoke is my favorite app... It lets me do just about anything to someone...on the computer at least. :lol:
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

I think it is about 2 and a half years since I started receiving invitations and I hated those people too :/
My favourite story is about the Blond who lost her digital camera with naked pictures on it. :D I think it's one of the biggest groups now trying "to help find the poor girl and restore her camera to her".
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

Lord help me, but I got addicted to Facebook in March at my new job. It's handy, and lots of fun. I have found a fair number of old friends that way, and will be using it to post the first pictures of the new addition to our family, which should be showing up in a couple of days.

You can all find me under Marcel Beaudoin.

Add me as a friend, just make sure that you put in a note who you are...
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hmm, ok some of us are already in it... I got that invitation list sometime back but ignored it.

If I managed to scrounge some of you, and i add as friends, I will add the message "Fellow Subjugated Reader of Fel Stories". I believe that leaves enough clues....

And how do you create yourself to be a mastermind criminal who dreams of robbing the Sultan of Brunei.... thinking of building a pipeline to his underground gold reserves ... the black kind. I am just trying to wrap around my head on how to use this thing.
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

you know, you can actually create a network in facebook that is exclusive to people who have read stories from Fel :D if im not mistaken, its very easy, and that makes it easy as well for people to join the network :)
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

oops

i just checked it out, i guess you cant create your own network hahah... :shock:
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

You can't create a network, but you could easily create a group.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

mbeau wrote:You can't create a network, but you could easily create a group.
Yes but first a name must be chosen. We could have "Subjugated Reader of Fel Stories" or "Sennadar.com Rocks" or any number of other possibilities.
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hmm, actually we already have a network and a forum here. We do not need it elsewhere.

We are actually looking for frens in Facebook, trying to acknowledge that we are rabid fans of Fel who supports his works and really appreciating all he has done.

I put a vote for Rabid Fans of Fel. Hehe ... can poke Fifer to set it up. He is the technically gifted in those. :)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hi All,

I hope I don't get slammed. Just created the Jason Fox character on Facebook to play using his character on Battlestation. Well, if I do get slammed, then Iwill remove it.... :) .

In life, one cannot get too sensitive... after getting slammed.