How to Donate to Fel using Paypal

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: How to Donate to Fel using Paypal

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:By the way, to everyone who donated, all I can say is thank you. I really can't think of anything else, because I never expected anyone to donate in the first place. ;)
:D I will be one of those who will gladly donate without a second thought. Well Paypal is it then. Agree with spec and you, Fel especially the cut. Let me figure out how to do it. I guess I must create my own pay pal and then transfer it to you. The exchange rates is horrendous especially with asian currencies.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

all that have been said about paypal is true, allas
but in my experience, sometimes it better to pay(read, donate) per snailmail
so if you can/will have a postbox addy then it would be easier for those that don't trust paypal/internetpayments, so they can do their bit by snailmail!
a couple of forums do it that way
cheers

ham
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

lol, I'm more than happy to give out my address, I did so long ago when I was collecting postcards.

James Galloway
3621 Skyview Drive
Huntingon, WV 25701

Mind that I don't expect donations, but I happily accept postcards!

I have cards from 4 different countries and 9 different states. Increase my collection! :D
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:I have cards from 4 different countries and 9 different states. Increase my collection! :D
Only 4 countries? I would've thought more.

I'll have to send you another one when I go down to Melbourne later this month - I'll need my passport to get there, so it must be a different country. :D
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

yah, I got several from Australia. I got 28 cards, but they're all from Australia, the Netherlands, Portugal, and New Zealand, not counting America. If I count the USA, 5 countries. ;)

I also got one from Mizriath in Singapore, but I'm not sure Singapore is a country, technically speaking. I think it's a city-state, autonomous, but not quite a full fledged nation.

If we count Singapore as a nation, that's 6. ;)

and I'm sure I'm about to get a nasty PM from Mizriath saying "WE ARE SO A COUNTRY!" ;)

I'll take my scolding like a man...I'll just go LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:yah, I got several from Australia. I got 28 cards, but they're all from Australia, the Netherlands, Portugal, and New Zealand, not counting America. If I count the USA, 5 countries. ;)

I also got one from Mizriath in Singapore, but I'm not sure Singapore is a country, technically speaking. I think it's a city-state, autonomous, but not quite a full fledged nation.

If we count Singapore as a nation, that's 6. ;)

and I'm sure I'm about to get a nasty PM from Mizriath saying "WE ARE SO A COUNTRY!" ;)

I'll take my scolding like a man...I'll just go LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA.
DArn, Singapore is a country by definition of the United Nations, and a full-fledge member. But errr... does the united nations still exist.. nowadays it is so quiet with little power.

But yes... WE ARE SO A COUNTRY.. SO A NATION....SO A CITY STATE... and one of the so-called developed nation .... a police city state ... that goes round beating people up if you do vandalism... you commits a crime if you go around nude in your own house because your neighbor can see you, peep at you and use a binoculars. YOUR NEIGHBOR IS NOT AT FAULT FOR LOOKING AT YOU. AND BLAST IF YOU SELL CHEWING GUM, you'll be committed. Sounds like Singaporeans live in Draconia, cause singapore is a draconian city state and you will be put to shame if you litter because you will be put to do CORRECTIVE WORK ORDER ... 40 hours, going around town to pick up rubbish. Putting you to shame is a better punishment cause the city state is full of money.

But hey... it is my city state.. and I am in a way happy living there, like Jason, well you got to live with the system, cause the alternative does not bear scrutiny.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hey Fel, does Western Union works for you too??
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA.

I am a man of my word.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA.

I am a man of my word.
Hmm, does this mean I am still stuck with Pay Pal cause Western Union is not hearable.... LA LA LA LA.... how do you pierce through that wall of LA LA LA..

A finger goes through the wide veneer of space....
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Miz, if it's that much trouble, then don't donate! I told you guys I don't expect anything.

Wanna make me happy? Send me another postcard as funny as the first one. That, or find the most ridiculous warning sign in Singapore, take a picture of it, and send it to me or post it on the board.

It has to beat the sign I saw on a bridge in Pennsylvania that showed the bridge's clearance at 34 feet, 6 inches. Now, really, WHY DO YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT A 34 FOOT CLEARANCE! What, are you towing a sailboat with the mast still up or something?

You can find that sign on Interstate 84, about 40 miles south of Wilkes-Barre, if you're interested. ;)

Beat that. ;)

Oh, Miz's postcard is a classic. It's a card with all these roadsigns that warn about ridiculous things.

I really need to get my scanner to work, cause it's hilarious. The card is an inside joke about Singapore's rules, the Draconian society Miz mentioned up there.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Just got a brilliant idea of killing 2 birds with one stone.

Use snail mail to post 2 ridiculous postcard in an envelope with greenbacks in between so it cannot be seen. No deductions, no commission payments... Darn what an idea .... since I know Fel receives the postcard.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Great. I can finally do something to help Fel :D
Taltos
Sorcerer

Post by Taltos »

Fel wrote:yah, I got several from Australia. I got 28 cards, but they're all from Australia, the Netherlands, Portugal, and New Zealand, not counting America. If I count the USA, 5 countries. ;)
well that's interesting..because i definitely sent a postcard from vienna, austria. though it is _not_ australia (no sir no kangaroos today; ppl really mix that up sometimes!), it is most definitely a country! :D
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

I'm going to China on Friday so I'll make sure I pick a post card up for you and send it from Australia, maybe I can get my brother to send me a couple from Taipei. Its the least I can do since I've been enjoying Fel's work for almost three years, but only been a member of the group for couple of years
kaas
Novice

Post by kaas »

just registered for paypal. i don't have a credit card, since i hate 'em! thus i have transferred money from my bank account to paypal, and will send it to you as soon as it is there (paypal says it will take about 4 days).

I wanted to say thank you for such a long time (since 2001!!!).

thanks for giving me an opportunity to do just that!

regards,

kaas