Lost & Found

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
arargh
Katzh-dashi

Re: Lost & Found

Post by arargh »

lagomilo wrote:
arargh wrote:
lagomilo wrote:Looking for a story about a salesman. His car breakdown and he tries to make a phone call in a bar. He finds out that it is a lesbian bar and they try to throw him out. Meanwhile a women comes into the bar with a trailing women on a leash. About all I can remember.
lago
And quite exact, too.

Breakdown by Quantum Mechanic

Author page: http://storiesonline.net/auth/Quantum_Mechanic
Story: http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/62218
Thanks, I just reread this story but I remember that there was more. Did he post more of this story on another site??
ASSTR: http://www.asstr.org/~QuantumMechanic/t ... index.html
Yug1987
Talent

Post by Yug1987 »

I'm looking for an old story off of SOL. I think it may have been deleted.

The story was about a guy attending high school who was a were-wolf, but he didn't know about it. All his friends were various were-creatures. In the beginning, the main female character was always terrified of him, because she could somehow sense what he was. The guy ends up transforming for the first time by accident when he forgets to take some kind of medicine. All his friends end up running on the full moon with him. The story then goes on to the pack having troubles with the local city alpha.

If anyone has any ideas on the name of the story, or if they have a copy they could email, I would appreciate it.
lagomilo
Sorcerer

Post by lagomilo »

Yug1987 wrote:I'm looking for an old story off of SOL. I think it may have been deleted.

The story was about a guy attending high school who was a were-wolf, but he didn't know about it. All his friends were various were-creatures. In the beginning, the main female character was always terrified of him, because she could somehow sense what he was. The guy ends up transforming for the first time by accident when he forgets to take some kind of medicine. All his friends end up running on the full moon with him. The story then goes on to the pack having troubles with the local city alpha.

If anyone has any ideas on the name of the story, or if they have a copy they could email, I would appreciate it.
The story is called Strange Days and can be found here:

http://www.tlurker.com/slaymain.html

The author "the lurker" pulled his stories from SOL.

lago
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

I am searching for unfinished and inactive story on SOL (Storiesonline), in which the world is hit by mutated biologic weapon released by disgruntled mad scientist which makes women crave sex. The main character is distinguished from others in that sex with him suffices (satisfies cravings) for much longer. Harem, romantic,...
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

That sounds something like "Scratch My Itch" by John Michaels, but I believe it was completed.

kp
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

GBLW wrote:That sounds something like "Scratch My Itch" by John Michaels, but I believe it was completed.
Thanks. I think it was it... or something similar.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
rand
Novice

Post by rand »

hey i was wondering if any know a harry potter, where harry parents used two spells on him one was to increased his int and the did the same to his magic power, i remember there used a time turner(not for sure on that), there both wiped there minds after there where done.
the_scot
Sorcerer

Post by the_scot »

there was a TV series many years ago where a young woman ended up with a bracelet or amulet from a museum due to some disaster, crime or something. It would turn into a weapon when needed and layers of armor would form on at least her arm. I don't remember much else, as I seldom got to actually see it.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

the_scot wrote:there was a TV series many years ago where a young woman ended up with a bracelet or amulet from a museum due to some disaster, crime or something. It would turn into a weapon when needed and layers of armor would form on at least her arm. I don't remember much else, as I seldom got to actually see it.
it was WitchBlade I believe.
the_scot
Sorcerer

Post by the_scot »

thanks - that was it and netflix has both seasons
rand
Novice

Post by rand »

hey looking for a harry potter fanfiction on fanfiction.net, it was a fanfic about harry parents doing something on just case, there are two spells there use to make him more powerful in magic and int, their use a time turner(i think)
dragonmage
Novice

Post by dragonmage »

It was on sol I think a guy in a band wrote songs and they got a contract but the guy did not like it and would not sign and left the band with bad feeling from some of the other members. later on he becomes a teacher and the band gets back together for one concert. Does any one know what the title is?
samuelmichaels
Sorcerer

Post by samuelmichaels »

dragonmage wrote:It was on sol I think a guy in a band wrote songs and they got a contract but the guy did not like it and would not sign and left the band with bad feeling from some of the other members. later on he becomes a teacher and the band gets back together for one concert. Does any one know what the title is?
Sounds like Songbirds by Jay Cantrell.
Florida Friends wiki: http://floridafriends.wikia.com
Do-over stories: http://do-over.wikifoundry.com/
Spearfish Lake Tales wiki: http://spearfishlaketaleswiki.com
dragonmage
Novice

Post by dragonmage »

that is it thanks
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Many years ago I was reading a story on Stories OnLine, but I've forgotten the name of the author and the title. Its a serial, and the lady writing it credited cmsix with inspiration. Female protagonist, dealing with the death of her brother, who had settled in a beach campground/trailer park on the California coast while she tried to recover. A very slow moving story, but I found it very pleasant to read. I've no idea where she took the story, for I stopped reading at SOL for quite a while and as I said, no longer remember the author or title. I know this isn't all that much to work with, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

edit: By looking through SOL author by author, until one looked familiar, I found it! Getting Away, by Sam177. Death of boyfriend and best friend, not brother, but this is the one! Too bad its on hiatus, it looks like, but there's much more written than was there last I read it. Yay!