A quick note about Revelation.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

A quick note about Revelation.

Post by Fel »

I'm not sure I explained this anywhere but on twitter, but for those who don't have twitter, here it is:

I apologize if Revelation seems to be starting out slowly, but there's a whole lot that has to be touched upon before the major plot of the story can begin.

Revelation won't be like most of the other arcs in this storyline. It's going to be considerably longer, as in book-length. This is, after all, the "climax" of the entire Subjugation story, with Benediction being something of an epilogue that reveals how things turn out afterwards.

So, settle in, boys and girls. Revelation is going to be a long, winding story, including two major time jumps as we go.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Re: A quick note about Revelation.

Post by NSC »

Cool. Looking forward to it all.

Did the corrected version of Chapter 2 ever get uploaded? I don't recall seeing anything saying so.
baldy
Novice

Post by baldy »

Awesome. Appreciate the heads up and thanks for all your work. Been a long ride and looking forward to more.
trodrian
Sorcerer

Post by trodrian »

sounds good
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

If everyone's wondering where I've been lately, I've been working.

I've been on 60 hours a week for the last couple of months, due to the fact that someone quit and we can't find a replacement.

But despite that, I'm still trying to write. I just don't have all that much time. I've been slowly pecking away at the next chapter, and I might actually manage to get it done in the next couple of weeks. I really only have like 1 afternoon a week to write now, and I do my best to get as much done as I can in that very narrow window.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
kabalman2000
Sorcerer

Post by kabalman2000 »

Thanks for the update and a happy new year to you, Fel. I'd offer to help, but I'm west coast and have no idea what you do, so it would be a rather empty offer. Hope y'all find someone soon, though; those kind of hours are not sustainable long term.
spinner707
Novice

Post by spinner707 »

No worries and we eagerly await the next installment