Deana Johns (AkA Thaumaturge, Dean Johns "Doc" Pedersen

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
redloversunite
Talent

Deana Johns (AkA Thaumaturge, Dean Johns "Doc" Pedersen

Post by redloversunite »

I have been reading stories by Deana Johns lately. I have collected and read:

Alternatives
Calley
Castle In The Sand
Daisy
In the Darkness
Savant
The Sisterhood

All are excellent stories that I would highly recommend to anyone that enjoys being 'moved' emotionally. I enjoy the common themes of Love, Understanding, Empathy and Sharing. In addition, I have enjoyed the female point of view of relationships and sex. In fact, I have enjoyed his stories so much I've developed a tear duct infection. Whether by the sheer joy he repeatedly brings through the characters, or the detailed exploration of the sad situations characters experience.

I have become aware the author has had an up and down relationship with the internet based methods of sharing his work. Through my research I realize that there are a few stories I am having difficulty locating....namely:
Jenny
T-Joy
The Ring Of Seven

I would truly appreciate any of you all that can point me in the direction of those stories!
Rambulator
Novice

Re: Deana Johns (AkA Thaumaturge, Dean Johns "Doc" Pedersen

Post by Rambulator »

I have Jenny and a partial Strawberry Patch, will trade for Savant. my copy of Savant has no chapters.
robobotus
Talent

Re: Deana Johns (AkA Thaumaturge, Dean Johns "Doc" Pedersen

Post by robobotus »

Hi! I've got T-joy parts 1 to 5, a total of about 1.5MB of straight text (.txt files). I don't know if there are any more, but that's what I collected back in 2017. I've got an incomplete Castle in the Sand that I'd like to get the rest of. I'm missing chapters 66-70 and 76-95. Could we make a trade?