Quick update concerning my mother.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Andygal
Sorcerer

Re: Quick update concerning my mother.

Post by Andygal »

Best wishes to you and your mother.
Old signature was in need of replacement, insert clever new signature here.
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Post by Not a ID »

NSC wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:32 am You are doing the best you can. Please don't feel like it's not enough. The medic alert and home care are excellent steps. Prayers for you and your mother.
This. There is only so much you're going to be able to do about this situation. I hope the situation improves and they can find a combination of meds that can keep things under control for her.
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Not a ID wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:34 pm
NSC wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:32 am You are doing the best you can. Please don't feel like it's not enough. The medic alert and home care are excellent steps. Prayers for you and your mother.
This. There is only so much you're going to be able to do about this situation. I hope the situation improves and they can find a combination of meds that can keep things under control for her.
I second this. I will add I think you are doing a great job at keeping it together. Remember we all need a chance to process big changes.
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
sheilarmedlam
Talent

Post by sheilarmedlam »

Sending Prayers