What are you reading currently - What Series / Authors are you actively watching?

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
SoronelHaetir
Katzh-dashi

Re: What are you reading currently - What Series / Authors are you actively watching?

Post by SoronelHaetir »

I've been enjoying "A True History" by Starfleet Carl currently being posted on SOL, a new chapter every couple days. It's a sort of take on the Superman theme only with arriving as a teen rather than infant. I don't find the sexual content particularly exciting but there is little enough of it that it's easily passed.
trodrian
Sorcerer

Re: What are you reading currently - What Series / Authors are you actively watching?

Post by trodrian »

Just finished rereading FEL's Kit.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Just got done with a series that is a little different, it is in the Lit/RPG genre (sorta) but it riffs on anime tropes. The MC is stuck in an anime world and tries to subvert all the tropes while trying to find a way back home.
https://www.amazon.com/Anime-Trope-Syst ... in+Atwater

Now I'm going back and re-reading Mackey Chandler's April series and the sorta congruent Family Law series. Family Law takes place in the same universe but hundreds of years in the future...but the MC's from the April series (series still ongoing) are still alive. You really should read up to April #9 before starting Family Law so you have the proper foundation and no spoilers occur if you want to try them out.
https://www.amazon.com/April-Book-1-Mac ... ext&sr=1-5
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment