New updatish.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

New updatish.

Post by Fel »

I should have earth28 done by Friday.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: New updatish.

Post by Fiferguy »

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'd forgotten about that...
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Sweet! :)
JNMC
Initiate

Post by JNMC »

/me contemplates whether he remembers where the last chapter left off well enough...
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

JNMC wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:51 am /me contemplates whether he remembers where the last chapter left off well enough...
Oh well, time to re-read all the chapters ;)
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Fel hope your and yours are well. Any updates for us?
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

It's December, so I'm busy with IRL right now. We JUST got our tree up yesterday, we are so running behind.

I won't have anything finished probably until after Christmas.

But, I will say that I'm seriously considering writing another short story as a follow-up to A Simple Task. I haven't done much more than ponder it while doing other things, but I think it would be fun. Mainly because I think I'll write it from the point of view of a young adult King Polin Aresson, embarking on his first real adventure beyond Volinia with his alicorn Sungold and getting tangled up once again with the enigmatic Tarrin Kael.

I did leave quite a few loose threads at the end of A Simple Task, and those need to be tied off. Besides, I sooooo miss Keritanima, and I'd love to bring her out of retirement and unleash her on the universe one more time. She was probably my favorite character to write from the Firestaff series.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Fel wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:00 am Besides, I sooooo miss Keritanima, and I'd love to bring her out of retirement and unleash her on the universe one more time. She was probably my favorite character to write from the Firestaff series.
Oh Yeaaaaahhhh! Me Too!
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Fel are you every going to finish the story of Dolonna's granddaughter and Keritanima? I would like to see Keri no longer stuck in that depressing mansion with the ghosts if the past.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

I personally would want to see more flying air ships and the various technomancy creations of the newest generation. If I remember right, this form of progress is opposed by the Druids/hierarchy for some reason. This might mean the creation of more of those Druidic artifacts, like the gem which suppressed sorcery in that city. I bet the weave has recorded every know form of Druid magic

I forget where the sample chapter was poster, could someone give me directions?
.S.A.M.K.M
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

SYED wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:29 am I personally would want to see more flying air ships and the various technomancy creations of the newest generation. If I remember right, this form of progress is opposed by the Druids/hierarchy for some reason. This might mean the creation of more of those Druidic artifacts, like the gem which suppressed sorcery in that city. I bet the weave has recorded every know form of Druid magic

I forget where the sample chapter was poster, could someone give me directions?
Pyrosian Chronicles chapter 9. Or demon9.doc
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

If you are asking about A Simple Task, the chapters are in Short Stories.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Fel wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:00 amBut, I will say that I'm seriously considering writing another short story as a follow-up to A Simple Task. I haven't done much more than ponder it while doing other things, but I think it would be fun. Mainly because I think I'll write it from the point of view of a young adult King Polin Aresson, embarking on his first real adventure beyond Volinia with his alicorn Sungold and getting tangled up once again with the enigmatic Tarrin Kael.

I did leave quite a few loose threads at the end of A Simple Task, and those need to be tied off. Besides, I sooooo miss Keritanima, and I'd love to bring her out of retirement and unleash her on the universe one more time. She was probably my favorite character to write from the Firestaff series.
Oh, yes, please. The Sennadar Universe remains my favorite to this day, and anything more in it is much appreciated.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Sorry, I meant the legacy sample chapter. Not which chapter had that unique relic.
.S.A.M.K.M