Unhappy news

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
dstar
Sorcerer

Unhappy news

Post by dstar »

I don't know how many Harry Potter and Naruto fanfic readers we have here, but I thought I'd pass this along.

Just over a year ago, Chilord announced that he was going on hiatus, as he'd been diagnosed with cancer.

Yesterday, the news was passed along that it was now stage 4 and had spread to his liver and bones.

This is not 'hope they find a treatment' territory; this is 'pray for a miracle' territory, and even then it needs to be a pretty big one.

Can I just say I am so fucking tired of cancer?
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Re: Unhappy news

Post by Wolfee »

dstar wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:40 am I don't know how many Harry Potter and Naruto fanfic readers we have here, but I thought I'd pass this along.

Just over a year ago, Chilord announced that he was going on hiatus, as he'd been diagnosed with cancer.

Yesterday, the news was passed along that it was now stage 4 and had spread to his liver and bones.

This is not 'hope they find a treatment' territory; this is 'pray for a miracle' territory, and even then it needs to be a pretty big one.

Can I just say I am so fucking tired of cancer?
Seen it happen way too many excellent amateur writers over the years, the world is a dimmer place without them in it.
Robin42069
Novice

Re: Unhappy news

Post by Robin42069 »

crap i love his stories. truly it will be lesser without them