Updatish.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Updatish.

Post by Fel »

Been a rough couple of weeks.

Started when my mother caught pneumonia and spent a few days in the hospital.

Then, I caught that exceptionally nasty strain of the flu that totally kicked my ass...which I suspect I picked up at the hospital.

I'm slowly working my way back to the living, but needless to say, I haven't managed to get much of anything done. About the only thing I've been able to do not laying in bed and sleeping wise is watch TV and play on my phone and tablet. At least those I can hold at an angle that lets me lay back and still see the screens.

I'm also going to take it easy for a while after I get better, so the next chapter is going to be delayed.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
matt101
Talent

Re: Updatish.

Post by matt101 »

I am sorry to hear you are sick as I know how much that sucks. I hope you feel better soon.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

just get well soon m8
all the best!
cheers

ham
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Hope you feel better soon. Heard that flu can be nasty! Take good care of yourself.
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Post by imthejman85 »

I had strep and the flu at the same time awhile back to I know what ya mean by getting your butt kicked by a bug. I'm sure most people have experienced that one bug that haunts them for forever as they slowly fight it off. Hope you and your mom are all better or getting that way.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
calista241
Katzh-dashi

Post by calista241 »

I got that flu too, and it sucks.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Fel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:23 pm Been a rough couple of weeks.

Started when my mother caught pneumonia and spent a few days in the hospital.

Then, I caught that exceptionally nasty strain of the flu that totally kicked my ass...which I suspect I picked up at the hospital.

I'm slowly working my way back to the living, but needless to say, I haven't managed to get much of anything done. About the only thing I've been able to do not laying in bed and sleeping wise is watch TV and play on my phone and tablet. At least those I can hold at an angle that lets me lay back and still see the screens.

I'm also going to take it easy for a while after I get better, so the next chapter is going to be delayed.
Fel, I hope this finds your family in better shape health wise and that your mother has thrown off pneumonia. Has the flu bug ceased to kick your kiester? Are you standing firmly, with both feet in the land of the living?

How goes the next chapter or are you still on Mid-Winter Break? :lol:
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'll hopefully have time to write around the end of the week.

Right now, I'm dealing with a hyperextended elbow which makes typing painful. I nearly got my arm broken last week when I slipped coming down the stairs and my arm got caught in the bannister. That's why you haven't even seen me on Twitter much, even tapping on my phone's unpleasant.
Rakoroa
Initiate

Post by Rakoroa »

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get better soon!
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

Slips and falls are much more dangerous than we realize. Hope you recover quickly. Thanks for all the stories, and those yet to come.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Feel better soon.
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

Take your time and heal we’ll still be here
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =
JNMC
Initiate

Post by JNMC »

Stairs are evil.
Hugin
Novice

Post by Hugin »

Fel I just want to say thanks for your stories. I have been reading them for many years and haven’t really said thanks before. What brought this about was my resorting to them to bring some sense of normalcy back into my life. I was evacuated for week during the Santa Rosa fires in October and was really feeling what it was to be displaced and trying to recover from pneumonia. Feeling very ungrounded I started reading Subjugation from the beginning it did the trick to get me back to the familiar. Thanks for your stories they make a difference. Take your time and when your ready know your work will be appreciated and do some good in the world...
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'm back to writing. Arm's still a bit sore, but nothing I can't handle.

Hope to have chapter 6 done in a week or two.