Updatish.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Updatish.

Post by Fel »

Yeah, I've been burning most of my free time in Minecraft lately. But I also intend to get back to writing, probably tomorrow.

Building a guardian farm is a very long, very tedious, yet also very dangerous process (guardians hit like a truck and constantly spawn while you're trying to clear out the water from their monument), but the end result was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

johnnieholic wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:13 am
Wolfee wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:58 am Any chance of chapter 8 in the near future?
he posted on his twitter...yesterday?....that he was going to get back to writing after a recent foray back into minecraft.
Sweet, honestly forgot to check Twitter
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Good news! I'm old with arthritis in my hands and no longer a gamer, don't tweet and rarely text (only when I can't you in a reasonable amount of time before I do text). So I depend on you guys and gals to keep me updated - thks. I mostly read these days so depend on my favorite authors to keep me feed and Fel is at the top of my list of favorites. Hope you all keep me up to dated if you good be do kind.

Thanks Fel for all you do.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

GotToGo wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:49 pm Good news! I'm old with arthritis in my hands and no longer a gamer, don't tweet and rarely text (only when I can't you in a reasonable amount of time before I do text). So I depend on you guys and gals to keep me updated - thks. I mostly read these days so depend on my favorite authors to keep me feed and Fel is at the top of my list of favorites. Hope you all keep me up to dated if you good be do kind.

I barely tweet either but u dont need to tweet or even have a twitter account to check other people's tweets.
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

kyli wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:47 pm
GotToGo wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:49 pm Good news! I'm old with arthritis in my hands and no longer a gamer, don't tweet and rarely text (only when I can't you in a reasonable amount of time before I do text). So I depend on you guys and gals to keep me updated - thks. I mostly read these days so depend on my favorite authors to keep me feed and Fel is at the top of my list of favorites. Hope you all keep me up to dated if you good be do kind.

I barely tweet either but u dont need to tweet or even have a twitter account to check other people's tweets.
Thanks for the info Kyli, do you/anyone have the link directly to Fel's tweets? Thanks any and all.
Abaddon
Initiate

Post by Abaddon »

GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Abaddon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm https://twitter.com/Sennadar_Fel
Thank you
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Fel,

Hope you've spent sometime getting a little writing done? As it has grown deathly quite here on the forums and your tweets haven't mentioned writing in a while! And how's that sunburn peel coming (done that myself, more than once)?
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

About halfway done. This chapter is tricky to write, and it got interrupted by my vacation.

And I look like I have mange right now.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Exskie
Initiate

Post by Exskie »

Hi Fel

Thanks for all your writings...they help to make the days immensely easier to pass, keeping us hopeful that there is a better day, better person who thinks of others before their self, and cares for the well-being of others.

Eskie
JNMC
Initiate

Post by JNMC »

Fel wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 am And I look like I have mange right now.
Rogaine?
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

JNMC wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:53 pm
Fel wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 am And I look like I have mange right now.
Rogaine?

Fel got a hell of a sunburn while vacationing in Florida, he is peeling in layers. Been their myself.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Fel wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 am About halfway done. This chapter is tricky to write, and it got interrupted by my vacation.

And I look like I have mange right now.
Thx for the update, looking forward to the next chapter.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Do we know for certain that the next piece posted will be chapter nine? You never know when Fel might decide to mix it up. I suppose it will be a while before we find out for certain. How ever it goes, we win.
.S.A.M.K.M
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

SYED wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:08 am Do we know for certain that the next piece posted will be chapter nine? You never know when Fel might decide to mix it up. I suppose it will be a while before we find out for certain. How ever it goes, we win.
This was written about chapter 8.