Update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Update.

Post by Fel »

Forgive possible typos, I'm at work & using my phone.

I have nost of the stuff done I needed to do, which all turned out to basically be a waste of time. After prepping the house for my mother to be able to occupy without it killing her (literally), my sister instead has gone to Florida to stay with her over the winter.

So.

Anyway, this means I have free time again, which unfortunately will be taken up by Pokemon Sun fot the next few weeks.

You knew this was coming. Admit it.

But fear not. As I mentioned, I have the next chapter halfway done. To prevent a long drought, I'm going to finish up to a viable stopping point then release the half as a chapter, which should run close to 20 pages, then go back to Pokemon. ;)

Hopefully I'll have that done by Tuedday, but no guarantees.

So, I hope to have something to tide tou iver til I beat Pokemon Sun and get it out of my system.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
mjkj
Katzh-dashi

Re: Update.

Post by mjkj »

Thank you for the update, Fel - looking forward to the new chapter :)
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

Ahh, the fun of family. I don't get to play games, but I hope you enjoy yours and I'm looking forward to whatever pages you post.
Exskie
Initiate

Post by Exskie »

Hi Fel

I am sure many of your faithful readers agree - we all needed a time out now & then.
And I really appreciate your giving us updates frequently, in spite of everything.

I look forward to the new reading!!!

Exskie
InsaneChemist
Talent

Post by InsaneChemist »

This might be a terrible question and/or in the wrong place, but do you have any idea how many chapters Conviction will be? I'm waiting for it to be finished so I can read it in one day.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I NEVER know exactly how many chapters there will be in a story. But, as I get closer to the end, I can usually estimate.

And there's no way I can estimate how many chapters there will be when Conviction is done.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
betatester
Katzh-dashi

Post by betatester »

I think that it will be long, we have just now started the fight with the Syndicate & Consortium look almost 2 books to defeat from when they had arrived in the galaxy with the main 30k fleet. So yeah I think it will be long one.

Fel has already said that Syndicate is smarter than Consortium and they have divination psyionics
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

InsaneChemist wrote:This might be a terrible question and/or in the wrong place, but do you have any idea how many chapters Conviction will be? I'm waiting for it to be finished so I can read it in one day.
What?! How can you stand it? There are chapters to be read, entirely new material never seen by your eyes before continuing a captivating, exciting story just waiting to be read! Never in my life could I stand it. I would waste time each day wondering pointlessly what might have happened already. If I would just read it I would know - and save all that time spend wondering. :)
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Fel wrote:I NEVER know exactly how many chapters there will be in a story. But, as I get closer to the end, I can usually estimate.

And there's no way I can estimate how many chapters there will be when Conviction is done.
Sounds like it will be a very long book. I make my own pdf ebooks out of your chapters. I increase the font size to 14 because thats how i like it. So far, with chapter 8 added, my pdf ebook for Conviction is at 566 pages. Already a fairly big sized book. For comparison, subjugation book one, which is so far the biggest subjugation book with a prologue, 20 chapters, and an epilogue, with the same font size, is 1199 pages and book 2 with 6 chapters, the smallest subjugation book, is about 220 pages.
MartinK wrote:
InsaneChemist wrote:This might be a terrible question and/or in the wrong place, but do you have any idea how many chapters Conviction will be? I'm waiting for it to be finished so I can read it in one day.
What?! How can you stand it? There are chapters to be read, entirely new material never seen by your eyes before continuing a captivating, exciting story just waiting to be read! Never in my life could I stand it. I would waste time each day wondering pointlessly what might have happened already. If I would just read it I would know - and save all that time spend wondering. :)
Agreeed and i also love reading the chapter spoiler pages. Thats something i would miss if i waited for the book to finish.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Dear Fel,
I am praying now,
For a good Christmas present,
The next Chapter will be nice.

I wonder whether that qualifies as a Haiku. And hope that it works. :D
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

A Fel cuddles
A Leaf silently falls
A Dragon roars
:mrgreen:
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

Bel Tells you
Stop Bugging Fel's playing Pokemon
We can wait.
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

Pikachu snuffles Fel
Pokeball catches falling snow
Ghosts of Winter
:D
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Soon will be Ditto

Caught amongst those hell grasses

The end for all Pokemon

Hail Ditto copying all moves and powers.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

An update would be welcome... Especially since Fel hasn't been logged into the forum in over 5 days. Getting a tiny bit worried.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."