Update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
calista241
Katzh-dashi

Re: Update.

Post by calista241 »

Fel wrote:Still half done. I had to use a week of vacation or lose it, and spent almost all of it doing work around the house.
Man, i can't tell you how good it sounds to take a week off. Even if it is just a staycation. I'm going to look at my calendar and just decide to take a few days.
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Post by imthejman85 »

Fel wrote:Still half done. I had to use a week of vacation or lose it, and spent almost all of it doing work around the house.
Been there before. Awaiting the next chapter is killin' me but get 'er done right Fel. We can live until ya get around to it!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

So can we have the next chapter by February 29..... wait NOOOO :o :shock: , forget i said anything.

My version of a joke. :lol: :lol:
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Well, if you want an update by Feb 29th that gives Fel a bit of time - I'm glad you aren't rushing him. :lol:
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

Bah, the next Feb 29th is in 2020. Oo

Aren't you even a little bit addicted?! Shame on you! ;o)
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

MartinK wrote:Bah, the next Feb 29th is in 2020. Oo

I'm very addicted actually. I have to resist asking about the next chapter every couple hours but i don't want to sound pushy. I know Fel has a life too you know. But this wait between chapter 9 and 10 has been especially bad for me even tho it hasn't been toooo long...... yet. :o
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

I spend enough time writing that I don't have time to be addicted, but I do look in once and a while because I enjoy most of Fel's tales.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'm about 80% done, so I may be done by the middle of next week...given I haven't had much time to write lately.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

kyli wrote:

I'm very addicted actually. I have to resist asking about the next chapter every couple hours but i don't want to sound pushy. I know Fel has a life too you know. But this wait between chapter 9 and 10 has been especially bad for me even tho it hasn't been toooo long...... yet. :o
Sadly, the isitdoneyet button doesn't seem to actually do anything any more.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Fel wrote:I'm about 80% done, so I may be done by the middle of next week...given I haven't had much time to write lately.
Thanks for the update Fel! :mrgreen:
Mari
Initiate

Post by Mari »

Thx for the Up DAte Fel Appreciate It. :D
Ships were never meant to stay in the Harbour.
They where meant for the the deep ocean waters.
They where created out of Hope, We where created out of Hope.
dstar
Sorcerer

Post by dstar »

bjeane wrote:I don't know if anybody knows Mike, who posts a story online called A Spartan's War, but he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer recently. You can find out more at http://www.aspartanswarchronicles.com. You will have to register.
What the fuck is up with cancer over the last year? First Bobmin dies of lung cancer, then my wife gets throat cancer (At 43! You don't get lung cancer at 43 unless you smoke like a chimney _and_ drink like a fish -- and everything else aside, with her other meds, if Vel drank like a fish _that_ would have killed her long before she could get cancer!). Now there's another one... argh.

Fuck cancer. Fuck it hard. No lube, either.

Shalon Wood
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Fel wrote:I'm about 80% done, so I may be done by the middle of next week...given I haven't had much time to write lately.
It's the middle of next week. :D
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Post by imthejman85 »

dstar wrote:
bjeane wrote:I don't know if anybody knows Mike, who posts a story online called A Spartan's War, but he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer recently. You can find out more at http://www.aspartanswarchronicles.com. You will have to register.
What the fuck is up with cancer over the last year? First Bobmin dies of lung cancer, then my wife gets throat cancer (At 43! You don't get lung cancer at 43 unless you smoke like a chimney _and_ drink like a fish -- and everything else aside, with her other meds, if Vel drank like a fish _that_ would have killed her long before she could get cancer!). Now there's another one... argh.

Fuck cancer. Fuck it hard. No lube, either.

Shalon Wood
Sucks about your wife man but I knew a 14 year old that died of lung cancer. She didn't smoke, no one in her family smoked. She was never exposed to asbestos or anything like that. One month she's fine and the next she was dead. Sometimes shit happens, you just have to deal with it as it comes. Cancer doesn't give a fuck about age...
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Fawks wrote:
It's the middle of next week. :D
I'm betting the chapter won't be posted till Thursday-Friday, may hap even this weekend.... don't jiggle his elbow.