Update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Re: Update.

Post by Blacktiger »

Pokemon time consuming is :mrgreen:
restrain your worriesomeness you will :twisted:
Wait we must all :(
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

Blacktiger wrote:Pokemon time consuming is :mrgreen:
restrain your worriesomeness you will :twisted:
Wait we must all :(
So you don't think he went out the house hunting some new pokemon, forgot the time and was caught outside in the middle of the night trying to fight his way home through a snowstorm. And failed to make it, forever becoming a popsicle statue, still looking at his pokemon game screen with a slight smile on his face for having found a legendary Regice.

Or perhaps he had just one of the ice type pokemon with him so it could warn him from the approaching snowstorm soon enough to get to safety.

Since the advent of game consoles in peoples homes, parents tried to get their kids to go outside and experience nature. Isn't it ironic that all it took to succeed was yet another game? :-)
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Yeah, I was going to start writing again, but then I discovered the secret of breeding max stat pokemon.

I am consumed.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Post by imthejman85 »

Damn you Pokemon!!!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

kyli wrote:An update would be welcome... Especially since Fel hasn't been logged into the forum in over 5 days. Getting a tiny bit worried.
Sounding stalkerish Kyli. Knowing the number of days since last login. Me thinks you might have thoughts of keeping Fel in a basement somewhere...

J-Man5

p.s. I think MommyDoom and the Spoon of Doom worked better threatening magic on dear Fel.
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

J-Man5 wrote:
kyli wrote:An update would be welcome... Especially since Fel hasn't been logged into the forum in over 5 days. Getting a tiny bit worried.
Sounding stalkerish Kyli. Knowing the number of days since last login. Me thinks you might have thoughts of keeping Fel in a basement somewhere..
Actually, it is a user statistic just one click away. It is part of the general user overview of any registered user of a forum and can be found on any forum software that is commonly in use nowadays. No need to sit in a dark room, just half a dozen computer screens providing back light for a cackling person bending over his keyboard taking notes every few hours about the current activity of a select number of users.

Here is yours:
Last active:
Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 am
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

J-Man5 wrote:
Sounding stalkerish Kyli. Knowing the number of days since last login. Me thinks you might have thoughts of keeping Fel in a basement somewhere...

J-Man5
I just noticed it and was a tiny bit worried. So sue me.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

kyli wrote:
J-Man5 wrote:

J-Man5
I just noticed it and was a tiny bit worried. So sue me.
Hey, breeding pokemon with perfect IVs I will never use is time-consuming.

The four 5 max IV timid Alolan Vulpixes with egg moves and two with their hidden ability can attest to that.

I'm planning on sending them out via Wonder Trade on Christmas morning.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Just FYI, I intend to get back to writing right after Christmas.

I enjoyed my time off playing Pokemon, but no game lasts forever. That and I'm spending more time breeding pokemon I don't intend to use than playing.

I plan to Wonder Trade most of them out Christmas morning (quite a few are 5-6 max IV with competition quality natures and abilities), then I'll scale back to random piddling.

Besides, the time off gave me time to more solidly plan out the next few chapters of Conviction.
Exskie
Initiate

Post by Exskie »

Hi Fel

Thanks for the update. Its always good to take a break. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday!
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

Aye ! Me too ! I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year ! :)
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

The next few chapters. Cool. It's not ending any time soon.

No word this year on a Pony story? I was thinking that might be in play.

Merry Christmas to all. I'll be back online after a weekend with my family.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Merry Christmas to all frens and fans of Fel. :D
And Happy Holidays.
Ski safely to those who does. Snow boards too.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Groogg
Novice

Post by Groogg »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Post by imthejman85 »

Any word on a possible update Fel? We're dying with anticipation here! No pressure though!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell