So what was I reading when I joined? What about your first story here?

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
ilox
Sorcerer

Re: So what was I reading when I joined? What about your first story here?

Post by ilox »

Doc Spratley wrote:... I must admit that Fel and the other authors on this site have given me hours and hours of enjoyment. Thank you to all.
And I think that is the thing that we all have in common, our appreciation to Fel and the other authors for the stories. And while saying that and meaning it sincerely let us also tip the hat to the nice folks who manage these Forums and keep everything on track.

No matter at what level your role is here, you are appreciated and we thank you for your contributions.
Cheers, Ian
"From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter.
Some day I intend reading it." ~ unknown
wwlearp
Talent

Post by wwlearp »

Good question! I believe it was the Firestaff series, I found file dates of 2004 in my computer, which appear to be about when they had started assembling the chapters into one document, but that could just be the date of transfer from old to new computers. Let's see, Fel started this Forum around the end of Sept. 2003, and before that, there was a website www.sennadar.com. And before that there was IRC (Internet Relay Chat) forums. No, I don't think I was part of IRC, but I'm pretty sure I was reading chapters close to that time. Thanks Fel for the good reads!!!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I cannot remember when, but it is also the Firestaff series. Before this website. ITs been more than 10 years and thank you Fel for the years of enjoyment.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

I have no idea how I found Fel's works. It was a recommendation from someone or somewhere, certainly.

I lurked for a bit before I created my account. When I first found him, Fel was in the middle of Firestaff book 5. I'm not sure when that was. I'll be curious to see what my 'joined' date is once I post this. (Edit: 2004? Not bad! So I started reading sometime in 2003 then.)
ilox
Sorcerer

Post by ilox »

I know my Join Date says 2005 but I am certain that I had started reading the Firestaff tales while they were being posted. I am sure I had to wait for parts of 3 before we got to the following sections. I wish I had a way of remembering but that's way in the past now, the bit about being able to remember I mean LOL
Cheers, Ian
"From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter.
Some day I intend reading it." ~ unknown