So yeah, now I can relate more with Fel

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

So yeah, now I can relate more with Fel

Post by michaelsuave »

Remember when you were burgled, Fel? Yeah, it sucks that I know how that feels now. :P Somebody broke into my garage and stole all of my power tools and the wife's christmas decorations... I understand taking the new chainsaw and my drill, but really, the Christmas tree? We bought a house in March and I've been fixing it up as nobody had lived in it for 3 years before us. Now some Bastards came and pretty much stopped that from happening. Just frustrating. Police asked if I had serial numbers, and I did, they were on the boxes that I had saved for the tools in the garage, boxes that the thieves also took... hope the rest of you are doing well. Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! because I could use a good distraction?
Regards,
Michaelsuave
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
hikuk
Initiate

Re: So yeah, now I can relate more with Fel

Post by hikuk »

Were your warranty cards in those boxes too?
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Never had my house burgled. But I was pickpocketed when I was in Europe. France to be exact. My whole wallet disappear after I took a train with my family. I was like in a dazed and feel violated. Luckily my wife had some cash and we put our passport in the hotel safe. It was one hell of nasty experience as I was with my kids who were just 6 & 8.... and something I never wanted to relive. I can imagine the feeling when someone comes to the sanctity of the home. It is worse. :evil:
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Things like this is why I'm very much for legalizing tactical nuclear weapons for civilian use.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Yes, warranty info was in the boxes, and I had bought extended warranties... What a waste... :P
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Rhys898
Talent

Post by Rhys898 »

michaelsuave wrote:Yes, warranty info was in the boxes, and I had bought extended warranties... What a waste... :P
Store should be able to lookup the extended warranties under your name and they would have the serial numbers. Hope this helps.
valinor89
Initiate

Post by valinor89 »

Fel wrote:Things like this is why I'm very much for legalizing tactical nuclear weapons for civilian use.
I have allways wanted one of these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXkFgmQ2O-Q