Downloading to phone

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
lapland
Katzh-dashi

Downloading to phone

Post by lapland »

I use to download all of Fels updates directly to my phone. After updating to a new phone it always has an error and never hints as to why. Any ideas? New phone is Samsung Galaxy S7.
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Re: Downloading to phone

Post by crxbnt »

Would love to see an answer to this as I have the same problem with my Samsung Note 4.
lapland
Katzh-dashi

Post by lapland »

Every time I log into this sight it tells me the sight is unsafe. It's the only sight I goto that makes me agree to continue into an unsafe sight. This sight seems safer then most so I don't understand that either. Maybe it's why I can't download.
ettoren
Sorcerer

Post by ettoren »

I know my phone wont let me download something that I don't have an app on my phone for. You might check to see if you have office or some such that is registering as able to open a .doc file.
lapland
Katzh-dashi

Post by lapland »

The problem seems to lie with the Internet app. I tried the Chrome browser and everything works. Just took time to think it through.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

I'm not sure if it's relevant to the problem you were having, but I've just updated the SSL cert (today) from a cheapo PositiveSSL one, to a LetsEncrypt cert. Try using https://forums.sennadar.com and see if it helps?

If it doesn't could you replicate the issue, and then let me know exactly when it occurred (and in which timezone), what link you went to etc, then I'll check the logs.

-KB