whats next?

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
kyli
Mi'Shara

whats next?

Post by kyli »

I'm not trying to be pushy or anything but i'm wondering what Fel is writing next. I want to know so that I can decide what to read next. I don't want to start reading a new book before I know what he's writing.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
SYED
Child of Niami

Re: whats next?

Post by SYED »

There are four stories currently in progress,
Earth Bond, walker of the path, conviction and the fox and the hawk.

Since he just finished a story with magic, he might try sci fi, so an update to Convictionmight be up next.
.S.A.M.K.M
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

Don't forget kit
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

He has talked some about doing some on Earth Bond. After we need to find out what the Dragons are going to do about those pesky Chinese.
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

I am hoping for a magical heist of the ancient sky dragon library. The thing is, while the Chinese want the earth dragon affinity, I wonder what other unknown magics might be in the books. It might not just be an ancient sky dragon library, it might have books from those Chinese magical orders. They could have developed a variety of magics unknown to the dragons. It would explain why it is unknown to the elder chromatic dragons. Since the Chinese could have potentially hidden copies, this lore would be shared with the hunters to allow for an even footing.
The library is currently hidden, I wonder if it might be used to draw out the dragons to a more vulnerable position. I just realised earth dragons can't can't cast spells, but could they make potions if there is no active magic casting. If sounds like the earth dragon enhancement mixture could be brewed by any one with a magical touch. Tool for magic don't have to be built by a magician just a magical touch.
.S.A.M.K.M
Tuga555
Sorcerer

Post by Tuga555 »

I also hope is Earth Dragon although I have a problem with the earth dragons....
According to the lore, they don-t evolve, but... they have wings so... they have to fly... no creature evolves wings without need to fly. If they were purely originated in the underground they would be shaped more snake like, without wings, way more useful to move underground...
So, my favorite theory is that they were like quail, living in the ground and capable of short flights, but had to go underground in the very remote past, to escape some LEV. Since underground they don-t need to fly they forgot how to -shift- the weight to allow flight, in the same way they forgot the more recent breath weapon -shift- process.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

We know their flight capability could work if linked to a human magicians, could it work if linked to multiple earth dragons?
.S.A.M.K.M