Lonely waiting for new chapters

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
madathlon
Initiate

Lonely waiting for new chapters

Post by madathlon »

So I am a old Sennader fan. Love the story and was amazed with the whole second book (Wasn't written when I lost contact with the site) Just a month a go I decided to read Subjugation and Wow! I fell in love with it. But here I am now waiting for new chapters to appear and find it lonely that the board seems to be very quiet. Now I know Fel has a life and gets busy but it would be real nice to see anything just so we know if the poor guy is still around kicking..
"The Road Trip called life starts with a flat tire and a missing jack"
Enjoy the Pride Leader at
http://madathlon.weebly.com/
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Re: Lonely waiting for new chapters

Post by Blacktiger »

Oh, he is very much alive, he just has to mow his rather extensive lawn.
In due time he will post the next chapter!
Just be patient. :mrgreen:
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'm still here, just slow going due to spring house maintenance. I'm up to page 16 so far.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
heustess
Katzh-dashi

Post by heustess »

Wow, 16 pages is a lot of house maintenance tasks. I know I bitch when I have to do a single chore on the weekend and you have done 16 pages of them so far. You are a far better man than I. Or, you have a really messed up house. Or, both.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

In summary, what he is trying to say is, "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!?" :roll:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

heustess wrote:Wow, 16 pages is a lot of house maintenance tasks. I know I bitch when I have to do a single chore on the weekend and you have done 16 pages of them so far. You are a far better man than I. Or, you have a really messed up house. Or, both.
michaelsuave wrote:In summary, what he is trying to say is, "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!?" :roll:
No its not done yet! Sixteen pages isn't even half way through a chapter! Stop nudging his elbow :P
madathlon
Initiate

Post by madathlon »

YA, I wanted to know if there more, but Im also waiting for more on "Simple Task" also. But as I said I also know Fel has a life and cant always be here for us readers.
"The Road Trip called life starts with a flat tire and a missing jack"
Enjoy the Pride Leader at
http://madathlon.weebly.com/
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

...so your saying we should collectively pool our money to hire Fel a gardener/house cleaner? ;)

In all seriousness, I can wait while Fel deals with RL.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Belgarion213 wrote:...so your saying we should collectively pool our money to hire Fel a gardener/house cleaner? ;)

In all seriousness, I can wait while Fel deals with RL.
Na - Originally we kinda where wondering what happened - But he told us Work swallowed him whole and it took a while to get free.

....More like Fel should let us work together to clean up all the spelling errors, syntax and grammar issues and context and continuity problems. The he should find a professional editor/proof reader and publish on Amazon... with very well done - professional cover art.

I know Fel doesn't want to publish, he write for fun and stress relief... all I'm saying is - I've read worse stuff by far on Amazon and I think with some care Fel could do well.

But I'm happy to wait now that I know he's still breathing.
Seastallion
Katzh-dashi

Post by Seastallion »

You can't rush awesome!
Check out my blog at... http://myhatsize.blogspot.com