Christmas story update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
bjeane
Initiate

Re: Christmas story update.

Post by bjeane »

Greymist wrote:
bjeane wrote:Any idea about when the second half will be out?
Never, Fel just wrote the first half to make us start craving after Tarrin and the Sennadar universe again, now he's going to stop writing in that Universe forever. Muhahaha :(
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

Greymist wrote:
Never, Fel just wrote the first half to make us start craving after Tarrin and the Sennadar universe again, now he's going to stop writing in that Universe forever. Muhahaha :(
Nah, there's always next christmas just around the corner.
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Instead of just Christmas posts, it could become holiday posts instead.
.S.A.M.K.M
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

MartinK wrote:
Greymist wrote:
Nah, there's always next christmas just around the corner.
Hehe you all should have read his original post a little more closely. :P
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

I for one came across the story this last Friday, and it made for a wonderful mid-January surprise. I saw Fel's 'bonus' chapter on Christmas but somehow missed this story.

I love what's been posted so far. Fel does a great job of taking a god-killer character and still challenging him. Plus, I really like this boy-king. I feel like the plot here would make a great book. It would have to be modified so that the advisor and king work together to root out all the conspiracies rather than having the advisor solve the biggest problems through the power of Awesome. That would put the focus of the story much more on the boy-king than the advisor, while also lengthening the tale to a full novel (or more) in scope.

But getting back to the tale at hand, I'm loving it. The beginning of the story felt like that moment in basketball when a star player hits the court and the crowd goes wild. The story's opening was Tarrin's all-star return to the spotlight in my mind. I was grinning hugely.

Looking forward to the other half of the tale. One upside to discovering it so late is that I have less of a wait than some of you. ;)