So, How are things a month out, Fel?

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

So, How are things a month out, Fel?

Post by michaelsuave »

Hey Fel, so it's been about a month since the invasion of your privacy, how are things going? Things repaired? Replaced to the extent they can be? Bought yourself a giant housecat with an attitude and named in Tarrin? I always see people have tragedies and there is an initial outpouring of care and concern, but then it trickles off with time and distance from the event. So just wanted to see how things were going, if the police found any of your stuff, what's new and all that rot. Cheers!

Michaelsuave

Ps Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!! :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: So, How are things a month out, Fel?

Post by Fel »

Things are moving along. I had a small setback with the windows, the ones they ordered were the wrong size, so I'm still waiting to get them replaced. None of my stuff was ever found, but I wasn't expecting it to. When the windows are in, I'll be getting an alarm, then I'll replace my desktop. As that'll be the most expensive thing to replace, I'm doing that last. I konda miss playing games on it, but I've made do playing games on my phone. The lapto0 I got isn't exactly up to par for gaming, but I bought it like that on purpose. It's for writing, not playing games.

Outside of having no desktop, things are almost back to normal.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: So, How are things a month out, Fel?

Post by michaelsuave »

Well, your spunky pluck and determination are seeing you through... O_o and I can't believe I just used spunky pluck in a sentence. I guess I'm returning to my Hardy Boys literary beginnings. Sorry for the lack of gaming, but I bet Minecraft would work on your system where more graphic intense games might not. O_o and now I can't believe that I am the one suggesting distractions from writing. Hang in there!
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!