Fel vs The Theives

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
MartinK
Da'Shar

Re: Fel vs The Theives

Post by MartinK »

michaelsuave wrote:
ettoren wrote:just wait till Fel figures out he can hook his laptop up to his new TV and play games on it.....
:shock: You Fool! What have you done! Nooooooo! It's like I can see our beautiful updates melting away like snow before the rays of the sun... Only the sun is multiple video games. Ok, so maybe not the best analogy.
I fear you were already far too late. Fel hasn't written any new posts for the last 12 days. His very last post was his awe at his Television before him. One wonders how he even managed to drag himself away that once. Perhaps the TV was searching for channels or something.

As for the silver lining, ettoren isn't the one handing out bad ideas how to waste time left and right... well, he was, but out dearly loved source of entertainment was already on his way to TV heaven (or as i see it, hell) before he offered his advise. No need to throw black looks at him.

And since we are talking TV, it'll not be long until he'll be bored to tears again. After all, TV is targeted at the less well ... uhm... educated (?) part of the general population, those are the ones that most often follow the buyers advise. For someone that's able to write those captivating stories, it'll become boredom hell in short order for sure! *hope*
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I haven't posted because I've been busy.

So yall know, I have nearly all the chapter rewritten from what was lost when my writing laptop was stolen, and now I just have to finish up. I think I might have it done by Thusday or Friday, depending on how much writing time I have.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Woot!
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
calista241
Katzh-dashi

Post by calista241 »

TV's are cool, until you look up and realize you're watching a "Lockup" marathon. That's when you decide you have better things to do.
zjoske
Initiate

Post by zjoske »

I usually check this site at least weekly for any updates, but the last couple of months I was to busy to keep up to date.
So it was quite a shock to see the misfortune that befell you. I've added my donation to your paypal account, use it for anything you need to replace or to make you home safe.