Aaaand, another update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Aaaand, another update.

Post by Fel »

I'm still here and still working, though the going has been very slow. I'm sure a few people have seen me bitching on twitter over the last few days. This chapter has been far more challenging to write than I expected. I think I've rewritten the same scene seven times now because I can't get it just right. This chapter has a lot of "moving parts" that you don't see, and I have to get everything to line up properly or the whole thing will blow up like an overwound clock spring.

I'm about halfway done with the chapter..and I've BEEN halfway done for over a week. ><

On top of that is the fact that I STILL barely have an hour a day to write here lately, due to IRL being totally nuts.

But, I'm getting there, slowly but surely. I've finally gotten through this tricky part of the chapter and am moving on to a much easier part of it to write. So, hopefully, I'll be able to make much more progress in the limited time I've have to write for the last couple of months.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
SYED
Child of Niami

Re: Aaaand, another update.

Post by SYED »

just wondering, the chapter you are working on in number 4 of Walker of the path. Totally get the isuue, wars are very confusing.
.S.A.M.K.M
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

you are okay, you are writing and you shared an update with us. *sight* that means we have to call back the ninjas :cry:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

zedd wrote:you are okay, you are writing and you shared an update with us. *sight* that means we have to call back the ninjas :cry:
Good, now he thinks you've really called off the ninjas, but since they are ninjas, he can't tell for sure anyway... Mwa ha ha ha... Cough* :shock: Um, yeah. Have been enjoying the story but totally understand that with all of the political back action, the moving of armies, the fact that no plan survives contact with the enemy, and add in the spirits and you get a mess of moving parts. Keep up the good work! Cough* Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! COUGH*. Stupid cough. :roll:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!