Fel is in hospital

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
drowsy19
Novice

Fel is in hospital

Post by drowsy19 »

Fel just tweeted about being in hospital with heart problems, erryone wish him luck
Andygal
Sorcerer

Re: Fel is in hospital

Post by Andygal »

Oh shit.
Old signature was in need of replacement, insert clever new signature here.
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

could we have a link to his message!! :( :(

edit:

found it !!!! https://twitter.com/Sennadar_Fel/with_replies
Last edited by Blacktiger on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM83
Talent

Post by PM83 »

No news yet, but here it is:
https://twitter.com/Sennadar_Fel
PM83
Talent

Post by PM83 »

Here, hopefully no news is good news:
https://twitter.com/Sennadar_Fel
fridgey
Sorcerer

Post by fridgey »

https://twitter.com/sennadar_fel

Latest sounds positive, at least.
Eurasier
Sorcerer

Post by Eurasier »

We alI hope its only a slight or temporary arrythmia. Best wishes!
More power to the werewolves!
argetlam81
Talent

Post by argetlam81 »

Hoping for good news.
ralbloke
Sorcerer

Post by ralbloke »

Please, Please be OK. Not religious but by Odin I wish him well
StainlessSR
Talent

Post by StainlessSR »

Glad to hear you are being released, keep an eye on yourself and stay safe till they can tell you more.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Quick update and forgive typos, at work posting from phone.

Docs at the VA aren't sure what caused it--it being i woke up from my normal pre-work nap with my heart racing...like well over 200 BPM. My heart and BP were nearly in danger zone at hospital, then just...dropped back to a more normal range on their own while I was there.

For the time being, they put me on beta-blockers to lower both my BP and heart rate, and I have to go back later for more tests. They have no idea what triggered it or why it dropped back to normal, that's what the tests are for, to find out.

I guess it shows how hardcore i am, rofl...i leave hospital and go straight to work. I need less work ethic.

As of right now, i feel ok, and hope i didn't scare anyone. I posted because i like to keep you guys informed of any possible events that might affect writing. I don't wanna be "that guy" that just stops posting and vanishes without a word, leaving you wondering wtf happened. I was fairly sure they were gonna admit me-glad i was wrong-so i thought you guys deserved to know that.

So...i'm ok, crisis averted, check in later for the next episode of the new reality series, "As the Fel Turns."

And no, it's not done yet. ;p
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
ettoren
Sorcerer

Post by ettoren »

Very glad you are Okay! The forums here at sennadar.com is one of the sites I check multiple times per day, every day, without fail. I have to say with all of the content out there to read you are by far my favorite author and I wish to continue reading your work for decades to come.

Be well!
The Thing
Initiate

Post by The Thing »

Hey Fel,

Just read about your medical scare and your update about it. Hope nothing's serious. Whether you continue writing or not is immaterial when talking about your health. So please first take care of it and get well soon. We can wait till you have a OK from your doctors. Hope you get well soon and all your worrying was for naught.

Take care.
Disclaimer: I have no F'in idea if the technical mumbo jumbo I spew on here is even logically right or possible. Read at your own caution.
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

Are you under a lot of stress right now? You mentioned going strait to work and joked about your work ethic. I only mention this because it sounds eerily like something I went through a few years ago.

I had what I thought was a heart attack on my drive to work. Same thing, after a nap I had taken over lunch (because I'd been working 80+ hours a week for 3+ months). I got to the office, told my boss and went to the hospital. It went away on it's own. All tests came back negative (besides being overweight from eating the crap at the office). Conclusion?

Anxiety.

My doctor asked how much I'd been working. When I told him he incredulously laughed and told to me ask my boss to schedule me less. Unfortunately, the culture at the office had convinced me that that was normal, and if I worked any less I wasn't pulling my weight.

If this sounds like you QUIT YOUR JOB IMMEDIATELY. It is NOT worth your health to stay at a company because you feel you have to or cant get other work. Seriously. I still have the half empty bottle of Xanax to prove it.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Someone else said it could have been stress or anxiety, but I rather doubt it. I can say that I'm fairly lucky to live a more or less stress-free life.

I think it's age. You know, that most insidious of all diseases. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.