Story Author Disappearing

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Kendog
Novice

Story Author Disappearing

Post by Kendog »

The author of Thor's Child is closing down his Yahoo! Group and pulling down all of his stories where they are available. If you want to get any of his stories, you have until Saturday, June 14, 2014 to download his stories, Friday to be safe. I haven't seen anything about it posted on the forums here so I am posting it for general information.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Re: Story Author Disappearing

Post by GBLW »

Just for your information, I'm tired of the world and the idiots in it- especially those in Yahoo groups and Yahoo itself, but I have no intention at the present time of killing the stories on this group. In fact they may continue, however I don't know when I will be able to continue them.
You see I wake up to pain, I go to bed with pain, my back aches constantly and if I kill the pain with painkillers, I lose the ability to concentrate, so I find writing extremely hard to do at the present time. Not only that, but I am gradually losing the ability to type - I have arthritis in my hands and particularly in my fingers, so I am down to using three fingers and my thumbs to type. I have a low voice and a drawl, so speech to text programs simply don't like me, they make more errors than I do with my flailing fingers. As a result I grow extremely frustrate and when I am dealing with self-entitled or self-indulgent idiots who want instant gratification I find I get judgmental and lose my temper very easily.

BTW, I love Fel's writing, so I don't plan to disappear totally either, but my comments may be few and far between and my postings may be rare and quite widely spaced.

K Pelle aka dotB aka GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
stoneguard
Talent

Post by stoneguard »

Sorry to hear that. I found the story line interesting and engaging.
Don't worry about finishing the story I filled in the gaps with my own limited creativity.
Wasn't as interesting but kept me from going crazy with anticipation. :)

May you find improved health and happiness.

Stoneguard
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Hi,
My best wishes to your health GBLW. While it saddens me that your stories might not be continued, your health and piece of mind are more important. Please keep visiting and saying "hi" to us from time to time.

Best regards
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

real sorry to hear that m8,
i really enjoyed your work
please take care, all the best,

Ham