Subjugation chapters

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Subjugation chapters

Post by Mark_Reed »

Hey all-

Does anyone have word or rtf documents of Subjugation? The only versions of the story available online have the whole story in one document. I've had to separate individual chapters out of the united document for other stuff and Subjugation is the last thing I'm missing. I have software that cleans up microsoft's jargon prior to converting it to HTML, and there are some extra hoops involved in pulling individual chapters out of the united documents that add a lot of time to my end. So before I went ahead and did something that was going to cost me an extra hour or two, I thought I'd ask if anyone already had the story separated into individual doc files.

If you do, please post the zip on the subjugation universe forum or PM me. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Mark Reed
gnume
Sui'Kun

Re: Subjugation chapters

Post by gnume »

not anymore. they were on the old site (sennadar.plebian.net) and maybe was on the new site. but i dont think separate chapters exit publicly on the web anymore.
aberia
Sorcerer

Post by aberia »

i have subjugation in html format. tell me hoe to post on the site and i will do it.

abhishek
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

Chapters received. Thanks everyone!