New Twitter account.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

New Twitter account.

Post by Fel »

***EDITED DUE TO NEW INFORMATION!

This is to let everyone know that I've actually expanded past the forums a little bit. I know, Anachronistic Fel, actually using social media. Scary.

The site has a twitter account: @Sennadar

I started a personal twitter account with the username @Sennadar_Fel as well, but won't use that quite as much.

I'm not going to use either that much, but in case anyone needs to get hold of me, twitter will now be an option.

Facebook? ....no. Just, no.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Re: New Twitter account.

Post by DigitalMaestro »

I know you're no t a fan of Facebook, but you should look into Google+. They exercise that extra chunk of respect for your privacy that FB never has. You specifically direct every post and you have control over all your data. You can even export your profile/stream/etc to a file on your computer.

If you or anyone wants an invite, just PM me your email and I can let you in the door.
-DM
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fel wrote:This is to let everyone know that I've actually expanded past the forums a little bit. I know, Anachronistic Fel, actually using social media. Scary.

I've started a Twitter account. My username is Sennadar_Fel.

I'm not going to use it that much, but in case anyone needs to get hold of me, twitter will now be an option.

Facebook? ....no. Just, no.
Braver than me.cant be buggered to do so .hell , I don't even bother with Facebook , though my wife and daughter practically live there.amongst 10 million others. :wink:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I have a facebook account...... hmmm. To make sure I can use it to contact my teenage kids and stay in touch. Its mostly a blank page with very little information. A ghost page and I am none the wiser. But it did gives me an insight into the gals who keeps in touch with my sons. I sometimes RME looking at them. Since they put me as a Father in their facebook account, yay, I have more access into them and their friends. :) But they are getting smart, they facebook chat instead of posting much since rents are looking.

What is twitter????
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Mizriath wrote:I have a facebook account...... hmmm. To make sure I can use it to contact my teenage kids and stay in touch. Its mostly a blank page with very little information. A ghost page and I am none the wiser. But it did gives me an insight into the gals who keeps in touch with my sons. I sometimes RME looking at them. Since they put me as a Father in their facebook account, yay, I have more access into them and their friends. :) But they are getting smart, they facebook chat instead of posting much since rents are looking.

What is twitter????
something only used by twits... :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Dude, I've got the actual @sennadar account too, fwiw... DMed you the password.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

See, I didn't know that, since I'd never so much as been on Twitter before. ;)

I'll keep @sennadar_fel as an emergency backup and use @sennadar, and note the change in the contact info.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
lapland
Katzh-dashi

Post by lapland »

Haven't quite figured out the Twitter thing, although I have an account. Didn't think I would ever use Facebook. Thought it was full of HS and College kids being stupid. Since I'm into genealogy and several of my neices and nephews where on FB I thought I'd give it a try. First weekend I found 130 cousins, and extended cousins. Currently have over 300 cousins on FB, as well as old classmates, teachers and friends from church that I have long since lost track of. Good way to keep track of some of what is going on in their lives. Most of them like playing games online, but I haven't ever been much of a games person so that doesn't hold any interest for me. But it's wonderful for a loner like me, who just wants to have a way to contact relatives to keep up my family information.
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

I have never even been to the twitter site and rarely go to my Facebook account. I used to play Zynga games on Facebook with some friends. I quit that about two years ago and gave the games account to one of my friends.
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

I never could get into twitter. I think I have an account floating around from when it was brand new--unless they've purged their system--but I've been addicted to Facebook since it was brand new. And now Google+...

Geeze...
ravenousreader
Novice

Post by ravenousreader »

I've never understood the appeal of Twitter, its all random brain farts.
Last edited by ravenousreader on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

ravenousreader wrote:I've never understood the appeal of Twitter, its all brain farts.
Thank you for your useful and insightful commentary.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Spec8472 wrote:
ravenousreader wrote:I've never understood the appeal of Twitter, its all brain farts.
Thank you for your useful and insightful commentary.
Buhaha, irony :)
LADY MINX
Initiate

Post by LADY MINX »

Im on twitter and facebook.
have met some wonderfull people although it's a 1 a week thing.
but not bad. reconnected with family and friends on it games lol no definitly not.
Life is a challenge ! How can you resist !