95% sure Wednesday

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

95% sure Wednesday

Post by Fel »

I'm almost done with trib9. I only have a few pages left to go, and then it's ready.

I SHOULD have it done sometime tomorrow, barring some kind of emergency.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Re: 95% sure Wednesday

Post by NSC »

Cool. I wonder if I can print it out and hide it among my other notes for Bible study Wednesday night.
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

Shh! Don't tell anyone!

I've heard that there's only limited stocks as Trib production ramps up. There'll be queues around the block. People camping next to Refresh Quay to be first in line. The Tribulation 9 is said to be even more magical than the Trib 8. Rumors suggest it is twice as long and eight times as exciting. Hardcore sorcerers will be showing off that they got theirs long before those casual talents... :wink:
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Go Fel Go.... Then on 1st April... another chapter and then we opened it is a long empty chapter. Evil Fel. :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Great news.

My withdrawal symptoms are out of control of people are noticing my strange behavior.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

expedient wrote:Shh! Don't tell anyone!

I've heard that there's only limited stocks as Trib production ramps up. There'll be queues around the block. People camping next to Refresh Quay to be first in line. The Tribulation 9 is said to be even more magical than the Trib 8. Rumors suggest it is twice as long and eight times as exciting. Hardcore sorcerers will be showing off that they got theirs long before those casual talents... :wink:
rofl

-DM
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

lol!!!

thanks for the heads up mate!!!!!!
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:I'm almost done with trib9. I only have a few pages left to go, and then it's ready.

I SHOULD have it done sometime tomorrow, barring some kind of emergency.
is that 12:01am tomorrow or something like 11:59pm tomorrow?

:P
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

Its Wednesday here now...and I have to wait until your wednesday...
The world is like a book each place has its own page.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Well its not april 1st tomorrow, so I'm not worried about that... but never underestimate the power of the evil fel to taunt we the readers. :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I was bored while waiting round the block in the que to be the first to get my package of Trib 9.

It has been a long time. I noted that I joined this site in Oct 2006. That is going to be 5 years.

Then I noted that Fel started writing on this site in 23 Sep 2003.and hey zedd joined on 24 sep 2003... one of the early birds. I wonder who is the no 1 reader beside Spec... he is the webbymaster, so not counted. Just for interest sake while being bored. Not wanting to poke Fel for snippets or trailers. I am still queing.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

And this is my 18th time checking in... and counting.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Re: 100% sure Wednesday

Post by Mad Monk »

(just updating the heading!)
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.