It's time to cram

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

It's time to cram

Post by Fel »

Trib9 is going to be a fairly long chapter. I'm up to page 21, and I'm not sure I'm halfway through it.

I need to finish by 6 March, however, for the next big distraction comes out for me...pokemon black and white.

I am soooooooo prepared for it. Got my shiny legendaries, just got my event celebi today, so that means the evil black fox pokemon shall be mine! Both of them!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zorua shall be my new mascot.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Re: It's time to cram

Post by Starstryker »

Heh, good luck on the writing, the next big distractions for me are Dragon Age 2 and Deus X both on march 8.... oh the choices.......

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

heh. good luck
hope fully you will finish before my birthday :P
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Starstryker wrote:Heh, good luck on the writing, the next big distractions for me are Dragon Age 2 and Deus X both on march 8.... oh the choices.......
Starstryker
I saw the promo box for Deus Ex in Gamestop when I went down to get my event Celebi.

They also have the Rift promo boxes out.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

May sound bad but the next game that kinda jumps out at me is Bulletstorm.

I've loved both the Just Cause games, hoping it's similar
Omegano
Initiate

Post by Omegano »

Ah, yes... new games. I have really been out of the loop when it comes to them. Somewhat strange when I am learning how to make them, eh? Maybe in a few years I'll be in the credits of one of the games you play. But there are a few games that I have WANTED to get... if I had the time and money. Anyone can tell me how good Bioshock 2 was? (Yeah, I know... it has been out for a year... The perils of being a college student living off of loans.)

Omegano
Go ahead. Ask me any question, but if it needs logic or intelligence, you will want to ask that brain thingie that lives in in my head instead.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

ahhh the ability to play games on comp :( sad to say it just doesn't have the juice anymore.Though am activity looking for anew one
montie1123
Sorcerer

Post by montie1123 »

Hmm yet another new Pokemon game. Im almost tempted to get a DX as this one looks real cool. 3 on 3 fights and so on.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

*avidly waiting for Diablo III*

we are such bad parents. My 7 year old is now playing Diablo II as a Druid. Tonight we interfaced and played together, him upstairs and me in the basement.

He only has periodic nightmares.

*wince*
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

MommyDoom wrote:*avidly waiting for Diablo III*

we are such bad parents. My 7 year old is now playing Diablo II as a Druid. Tonight we interfaced and played together, him upstairs and me in the basement.

*wince*
Reminds me of how my lad used to play the witcher together. No we didn't do the 'cards" together, i have some sense of propriety ya knows.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

MommyDoom wrote:*avidly waiting for Diablo III*

*wince*
Me and my mom used to spend hours playing Sonic together.

She played Sonic, I played Tails, because I was better at flying and handling moving/attacking offscreen (the camera was always on Sonic, and a Tails player could easily find himself offscreen).

Sadly, I must admit, she beat Sonic 1 before I did, but I beat Sonic 2 before she did.

I never could get her into any other games, but man, did she love about the entire Sonic series.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I am quietly counting the days down to March 6... holding my bated breathe in.

I have given up playing with my kids when they passed 12, they are sooooo much better than me, though I try to restrict them to 1 hour a day... too much school work for them to finish. Their litany of complains about school is endless and they are only at the junior high level.

I am now relegated to reading, and reading and reading besides working and working and working. Ahh,the joy of reading with age.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
montie1123
Sorcerer

Post by montie1123 »

LOL well I got off kind of lucky my nephew had 2 DSi so I asked to use one till the 27th when the new 3DS hits the selfs. Reserved a copy of Pokemon Black for him and White for my self.
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

sins u all like pokemon try this for fun ... Head over to google translator and write "ä" x 15 times(äääääääääääääää) with the language set to German and to translate to Turkish
There's a fine line between genius and madness.
Me I crossed the line long ago
Mandorin
Novice

Post by Mandorin »

I've actually never played a pokemon game. The TV show with the too disgustingly cute to live pikachu turned me off of the genre. I am eagerly anticipating Dragon Age 2, DIablo 3 and Skyrim, though. Heck, for that matter, I'm anticipating Dragon Age 1 ultimate edition coming down to a reasonable price, along with Dragon Quest 6...though that abomination of a translator square enix has working for them will have done his level best to ruin it.