Update...it's over!!!

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Update...it's over!!!

Post by Fel »

Just to let everyone know, the true ugliness is over for this semester. I had to write a total of 40 pages worth of research papers, all due with 2 weeks of each other. But, that's over and done with, so I've started writing again.'

Yes, that's why I haven't been writing for a while. But I had good reason.

After a few days to rest (I don't want to type ANYTHING right now after that, just veg out with my Game Boy and Pokemon Soul Silver), I will be writing Tribulation, and then I will complete Shadow Walker. After that, I think I'll complete Draconian Measures before picking a new project.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: Update...it's over!!!

Post by Weresmilodon »

Nice to hear, Fel.

Make sure to rest up well.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

good to hear that m8
just take care
cheers

ham
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

thank you for the update Fel
Wiz
Novice

Post by Wiz »

That subject scared me.
I thought "it's over" meant Fel was leaving us. :shock:
I'm glad it's good news instead! :P
fear1222
Sorcerer

Post by fear1222 »

Thank you for the update Fel. Glad you made it through all the work you had to do. Can't wait for Tribulation!

Fear
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Congrats on finishing a task like that - those are no fun.

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
garion
Sorcerer

Post by garion »

just think of it as one more task finished until graduation then you have to get a JOB heaven forbid lol
God made pot, man made booze, who do trust, what would you choose
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

Anything new will be welcome, but I'd like to see the completion of Shadow Walker, followed by completing Draconian Measures, before beginning to read something new.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

NSC wrote:Anything new will be welcome, but I'd like to see the completion of Shadow Walker, followed by completing Draconian Measures, before beginning to read something new.
For the record, Tribulation is a continuation of Subjugation which was one of the original stories on the old Sennadar.plebian.net site. So Shadow Walker and Draconian Measures are actually the new stories, not Tribulation.

That said, I'm looking forward to new chapters from any of the stories (but especially Tribulation, since it was Jason and the Faey that brought me to the site initially)! My web fiction has been rather lacking in the past few months and I'm ready to get back in the swing of things.

Thanks to Fel and the community authors for many hours of entertainment!

-DigitalMaestro
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

WB Fel ;)

So the list of things I've finished/started reading since the last chapter came out, and I'm a slow reader:

* Death Gate Cycle (7 books series) - by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.
* The Partner - John Grisham
* Time Enough for Love - Robert Heinlein
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

I'm really looking forward to Tribulation. Shadow Walker and Draconian will be appreciated, as well. After that, perhaps a few more chapters of Kit? And, really, please, do something with Legacy, and bring Kerri back to reality at least. It would be wonderful if she actually rejoined her people and had something good in her life, something that would bring her joy.
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

I understand that Tribulation is a continuation of the Subjugation story series. For me though, it seems that with Unification complete I would have to consider Tribulation the next "book" in the series. I'd rather see the currently in-progress "books" completed before starting to read another one. Whatever happens though happens, and I know I'll like it.

Death Gate Cycle was one of my favorite series, and the only series I ever purchased in hardback form. I even had the PC game at one time.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

NSC wrote:I understand that Tribulation is a continuation of the Subjugation story series. For me though, it seems that with Unification complete I would have to consider Tribulation the next "book" in the series. I'd rather see the currently in-progress "books" completed before starting to read another one. Whatever happens though happens, and I know I'll like it.

Death Gate Cycle was one of my favorite series, and the only series I ever purchased in hardback form. I even had the PC game at one time.
The reason I'm switching mid-story is because I've reached something of a quandary within Shadow Walker. I'm pondering a shift in my planned plotline, and until I resolve it and decide which direction to go, I can't write any further, as it affects the movements and plans of the armies.

Tribulation shouldn't take long to write. For some reason, I seem to go faster writing in the Subjugation universe than anywhere else, and I project that it's only going to be 5-7 chapters.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

nicolai wrote:I'm really looking forward to Tribulation. Shadow Walker and Draconian will be appreciated, as well. After that, perhaps a few more chapters of Kit? And, really, please, do something with Legacy, and bring Kerri back to reality at least. It would be wonderful if she actually rejoined her people and had something good in her life, something that would bring her joy.
I WILL complete Legacy up to a point where it resolve Keritanima's condition.