Update...it's over!!!

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Re: Update...it's over!!!

Post by Javna »

Take ur time rushed jobs usally ends up bad.
Fel wrote:
Tribulation shouldn't take long to write. For some reason, I seem to go faster writing in the Subjugation universe than anywhere else, and I project that it's only going to be 5-7 chapters.
Hehe like your other short storys that was only going to be x pages became xx number of pages. So like everything els i will wait and se how many pages it will be.

Untill next chaper is out take it easy m8
There's a fine line between genius and madness.
Me I crossed the line long ago
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Fel wrote:I WILL complete Legacy up to a point where it resolve Keritanima's condition.
Good, Kerri in limbo made me uneasy.
Fel wrote:Tribulation shouldn't take long to write. For some reason, I seem to go faster writing in the Subjugation universe than anywhere else, and I project that it's only going to be 5-7 chapters.
Haha, more reason to start Tribulation: we'll get our fixes more often! As to the 5-7 chapters, some of us will be praying that your muse finds the cookie jar and gets hyperactive.

Thanks for all the writing you give to us, Fel. You make our lives richer for it.
-DigitalMaestro
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

isn't Legacy full of continuity errors ?

the biggest one i noticed is : in Legacy it said the fairy died at the age of 50 but in all previous books it said that she was already married for 100 years and the fact that fairies have very long life span
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Legacy will probably have to be rewritten, or at least overhauled. Or at least i hope so, right now the story doesn't really fill any purpose, other then a look at some of the Sennadar characters.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

Something I was wildly curious about was the reason for Triana's disappearance. Hopefully, it won't be another black cat statue :P
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Fel wrote:
nicolai wrote:I'm really looking forward to Tribulation. Shadow Walker and Draconian will be appreciated, as well. After that, perhaps a few more chapters of Kit? And, really, please, do something with Legacy, and bring Kerri back to reality at least. It would be wonderful if she actually rejoined her people and had something good in her life, something that would bring her joy.
I WILL complete Legacy up to a point where it resolve Keritanima's condition.
Good to hear that; every time I reread Legacy I break down and cry.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Wondering if Fel is playing EQ more than writing :P

:evil:
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Fel wrote:Tribulation shouldn't take long to write. For some reason, I seem to go faster writing in the Subjugation universe than anywhere else, and I project that it's only going to be 5-7 chapters.
I seem to remember this other "short story" that you were planning to write... it was only supposed to be a few chapters... and now Subjugation is 4 books... :twisted:
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Fiferguy wrote:I seem to remember this other "short story" that you were planning to write... it was only supposed to be a few chapters... and now Subjugation is 4 books... :twisted:
Shut it! I'm {not so} secretly hoping it happens again!

-DigitalMaestro
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

DigitalMaestro wrote:Shut it! I'm {not so} secretly hoping it happens again!

-DigitalMaestro
Oops... I thought the cat was already out of the bag. My bad.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

This is indeed good news.

well for myself ( for obvious reasons :wink: ) subjugation is the series that most interests me . So I am really really excited.

That said, anyone whoever isn't saddened by the plight of our poor wikini Queen , truly has a heart of stone.we all need closure on this one Fel
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I am guessing that Fel will start posting the stories soon..... the writing juices is overflowing. I can just smell it. :D
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Mizriath wrote:I am guessing that Fel will start posting the stories soon..... the writing juices is overflowing. I can just smell it. :D
Tthe only "juices" I can smell at the moment is the reading juices: mine are completely overflowing. So I hope you have a good sense of smell :D
aberia
Sorcerer

Post by aberia »

uhh.... Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!?
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

dellstart wrote:This is indeed good news.

well for myself ( for obvious reasons :wink: ) subjugation is the series that most interests me . So I am really really excited.

That said, anyone whoever isn't saddened by the plight of our poor wikini Queen , truly has a heart of stone.we all need closure on this one Fel
Fel did say he will provide a closure. Keri may meet someone and given a task with her intelligence to get over her sorrow. A task befitting a wikuni queen. Remember that the goddess lover her tooooo.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.