Lost & Found

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
wolfie21215
Talent

Re: Lost & Found

Post by wolfie21215 »

the story is called Orphan by Vjax and is at Literotica...here's the first chapter
https://www.literotica.com/s/orphan-ch-01
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

wolfie21215 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:07 pm the story is called Orphan by Vjax and is at Literotica...here's the first chapter
https://www.literotica.com/s/orphan-ch-01
That’s it. Many thanks :)
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Hi
Looking for another oldy, an online story.

Girl meets guy, but mother won’t let her date because she (the mother) was attacked. The guy family has money but he helps/work doing home repair. They later find out that he is the one that rescued the mother but never gave his name, disappearing. After finding that they start dating with her mother blessing.

Thank you
cdhaag
Novice

Post by cdhaag »

Sorcerer by BJohn on SOL
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

cdhaag wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:34 am Sorcerer by BJohn on SOL
That’s it. Many thanks.

Funny what we remember and forget about a story after a few years
SoronelHaetir
Katzh-dashi

Post by SoronelHaetir »

One that I know was published on SOL, I read in either the summer of 2015 or 2016 though I am pretty sure was actually posted in something like 2006-2010. I tried the SOL forum but no luck.

It starts with a young woman (I think 16-21escaping a sort of Stepford community, out in some wasteland border between villages. She is rescued into slavery by someone from a different dimension.

The primary thing that would make this instantly recognizable is that the rescuer's society only wants volunteer slaves, that they give people the choice of a magical elixir that will keep someone asleep until dead.

It's not one of the terribly long epics, more like 6-8 chapters. It's not A Strange Geek's Narlass stories which was the only thing the SOL community could come up with (that is one of the mentioned epics)

Any ideas?
kabalman2000
Sorcerer

Post by kabalman2000 »

I was going through an old hard drive and found part of a story. Rewind by Frank Downey (c. 2004) chaps 1-3

It says their are supposed to be 25 chapters but I can only find the first 3 (on asstr). Anyone have, or know of where, the other 22 may be posted? Or if they ever were? Thanks.
heustess
Katzh-dashi

Post by heustess »

Rewind by Don Lockwood on SoL. 18 chapters. Frank changed the name he used on SoL.
kabalman2000
Sorcerer

Post by kabalman2000 »

heustess wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:12 pm Rewind by Don Lockwood on SoL. 18 chapters. Frank changed the name he used on SoL.
Didn't even consider that with so many duplicate titles out there ... last week I couldn't spel colage grajuette, now i are 1. Thanks.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

an old webcomic telling the adventure tales of an anthropomorphic cat librarian. i think the author name starts with inq or inkq.
any one has any idea ?
Fish
Novice

Post by Fish »

After a sol story read it a few years ago but can’t remember the title or the authors name.
Guy picks up a female hitchhiker she’s a musician he’s a priest who’s just gone through a divorce and as there travelling along you find out he’s a song writer who’s written for some big names they end up in a town that’s gone through a disaster and end up doing a charity concert which he invites all his musician friends to come play all the while there both falling for each other.
That’s the general gist of the story I know that I read it on sol just can’t remember the name
SoronelHaetir
Katzh-dashi

Post by SoronelHaetir »

Fish,

Pretty sure you are looking for Hatchery Road by ShadowWriter: https://anonsol.net/s/16034:188971/hatc ... -chapter-1

and yes, I recall it being a good story.
Fish
Novice

Post by Fish »

SoronelHaetir wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:41 am Fish,

Pretty sure you are looking for Hatchery Road by ShadowWriter: https://anonsol.net/s/16034:188971/hatc ... -chapter-1

and yes, I recall it being a good story.

That’s the one thank you it’s been bugging me for weeks
woody900
Talent

Post by woody900 »

There is a group of stories I read a few years ago on stories online and the author had a web page set up selling sequels to the stories. The one I remember the most was of a time traveling man who did it over and over again till he got it right. His side kick (Paul?) and he were from England and they traveled the world trying to set up everything for a huge catastrophe. The catastrophe was a devasting earth quake in the Persian gulf that unleashed fundamental radicals on the world.

I thought the authors name was gwresearch. Any help finding the stories on stories online or his personal page would be greatly appreciated.
Hendak
Talent

Post by Hendak »

He has removed his stories from sol. His website is http://www.geoffwolakwriting.com/