Lost & Found

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Re: Lost & Found

Post by GBLW » Wed May 09, 2018 11:45 pm

Wolfee wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:40 pm
Nice little read.
Well, if you want a chuckle or two, (that isn't quite as "politically driven") just try reading Banadin's the "Richard Jackson" tales - supposedly "true, but for a lie or two."
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/

lagomilo
Sorcerer

Re: Lost & Found

Post by lagomilo » Thu May 10, 2018 2:04 am

Wolfee wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:40 pm
GBLW wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:40 am
lagomilo wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:18 pm
Looking for a story that I think was on SOL about Male and Female programmers who design an A.I. at some facility. For some reason that I can't remember they have to go on the run and the A.I. escapes with them and keeps them from falling into government hands. Eventually at the end the A.I. designs some type of space going vehicle that will house the now couple and itself and they leave earth. That's all I remember. Can someone help me out.

Thanks,

Lago
Well, curiosity drove me to checking my 'plot reviews' of various tales I've read. While I'm not sure if what I found is what you want, somehow the plot sounds rather similar: An elderly couple are dying, only they are given a 'miracle drug' that not only cures them, but makes them grow younger - fro there the story goes through a loooooong extended tale of what they did in the next several years. However the last page has mention of the couple and their descendants meeting in some far distant galaxy eons later.
The story I'm referring to was called "Ever and Always" by Banadin and was available on "Stories on Line."
Nice little read.
Not quite what I remember. There where two youngish programmers who created and A.I. that grew and they didn't want it destroyed so they ran.....

more to it but it's all i remember. thanks though!
lago