Sennadar Character Sketches

Caution, Spoilers
The new home for all the older Sennadar books, and the Legacy stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Sennadar Character Sketches

Post by Fiferguy »

avidreader wrote:(IF I have offended anyone, let me know and I will apologize, all the while laughing hysterically on the inside.)

I think maybe this is a little better than the last one, but I have to ask...does anyone else see Gaston from Beauty and the Beast? It's gotta be the chin.

*all pride fades away and the artist hangs head in deep shame* What have I wrought?
tarrin.bmp
Trying singing it out loud...it's fun!
Looks great, but the ears should be on top of the head. It looks more like Jake Sully from "Avatar" now. ;-)
avidreader
Novice

Post by avidreader »

Funny, I thought they were supposed to be that way...huh.

Fel, once and for all, are they supposed to be on top or slightly to the side like Sully's?

I probably asked this question before, but could you please tell me?
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

avidreader wrote:Funny, I thought they were supposed to be that way...huh.

Fel, once and for all, are they supposed to be on top or slightly to the side like Sully's?

I probably asked this question before, but could you please tell me?
From Tower of Sorcery, Chapter 2
His hands cracked and split, cracked again as bones were broken and reformed, expanded, changed, and then reset. Fingers lengthened and thickened, and claws formed from the nails of his fingers. His feet lengthened and expanded, the toes becoming larger and more defined, with even larger claws forming from the nails. His back was hunched, but it was obvious that the bones in his spine had reformed themselves, adding to his height as his torso elongated slightly even as his legs and arms grew longer by a proportional amount. Tarrin's ears simply fell off as two black cat's ears sprouted up through his hair, just over and behind his eyes and just behind the hairline of his forehead and bangs. There was a ripping sound, and his tail emerged from behind him, pink with new skin as it grew as fast as a snake could slither, then it thickened and fleshed out. Then black fur quickly grew over it, over his arms to above the elbow, and his legs to above the knee. His teeth all simply flowed into slightly different shapes, slightly more pointed and sharper, except for the wicked fang-like insicors that grew out from the gums on both his upper and lower teeth.