WHERE ARE ALL THE POSTS?????

Caution, Spoilers
The new home for all the older Sennadar books, and the Legacy stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

WHERE ARE ALL THE POSTS?????

Post by MommyDoom »

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

*MommyDoom scrambles frantically around the forum searching for the Firestaff posts*

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" "I SPENT A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME ON THOSE CHAPTER SUMMARIES AND THEY'RE GONE!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I panic. Briefly. And then, like the cool mom I am, I am calm once again.

Spec will fix this. I know he will.
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
MommyDoom

Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE POSTS?????

Post by MommyDoom »

Oh. I see. They're all down in the Archive. See? I figured it out all by myself. Damn I'm tired. I am for my bed.

MD
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Hehehe... Nice to see you back MD. You here to stay?
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
MommyDoom

Post by MommyDoom »

Weresmilodon wrote:Hehehe... Nice to see you back MD. You here to stay?
I lurk. My life has been insane since the beginning of March when my Uncle Benny and Aunt Betty died 6 days apart, 2 hours east of here, with no will. My 74 year old father is "personal representative" for the estate but let's be honest, I've 95% of the work. They lived in Maryland but also had property in West Virginia, 1 hour west of me. I've made 2 trips to WV and, I dunno, 5 or 6 to the house 2 hours east of me. State of Maryland says there are 20 heirs to the estate, half of which I didn't know existed... so it's been NUTS NUTS NUTS! Wanna see pictures of the 1870s Pink Amityville house that we close on tomorrow? Needs over $200K in repairs. Just sold it for $220K.

http://www.theandrewsclan.com/loripics/ ... sepics.htm

all of the artwork and furniture were sold at auction in July. Now we just have to wait out the 6 month waiting period and we are FINISHED WITH THIS CRAP. For all of you who don't have a will... you better get your house in order. My Uncle Benny would be rolling over in his casket right now if he knew who was getting his money. He didn't even LIKE some of these people and they are getting anywhere from $2K to $70K from his estate.

Ok. I'm done ranting. Thank goodness for Fel, who gives me at least a momentary respite from this crap.

MommyDoom
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

MD you are certainly correct about having a will, also as a word of warning be very careful about powers of attorny. IF you or a loved one ever get sick with a disease like cancer make sure you talk to an attorny BEFORE any heavy medication is used. My Grandmother many years ago was diagnosed with breast cancer and my unscruplous Uncle got her to sign a power of attorny while under heavy meds and he cleaned her accounts out. We never belived he would stoop that low but he did and over 250,000 disapeared.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
MommyDoom

Post by MommyDoom »

boballab wrote:MD you are certainly correct about having a will, also as a word of warning be very careful about powers of attorny. IF you or a loved one ever get sick with a disease like cancer make sure you talk to an attorny BEFORE any heavy medication is used. My Grandmother many years ago was diagnosed with breast cancer and my unscruplous Uncle got her to sign a power of attorny while under heavy meds and he cleaned her accounts out. We never belived he would stoop that low but he did and over 250,000 disapeared.
Wow, that sucks. I suppose he chose money over talking to any of the family ever again, eh? What a choice. What a guy.

MD
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Mommydoom,

Nice to see you back. I was wondering if you had disappeared. Sadly with a media like this one we may never know why or for what reason some people stop posting, writing or blogging.

Ummm.... what is SAS programming?

Fawks
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
MommyDoom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fawks wrote:Mommydoom,

Fawks
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis Software. I learned to program it in Grad School, doing the analysis of my data for my thesis. Didn't end up doing anything with Dairy Cow Genetics (my masters degree) but the SAS programming skills have done me well over the years.

I am computer jockey. Analyze clinical trials health data. Ugh.

MD
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

MommyDoom wrote:SAS stands for Statistical Analysis Software.
Also for Special Air Service which at most times would be preferable to doing anything in SAS :P
Eurasier
Sorcerer

Post by Eurasier »

- or Scandinavian Airlines System.
Programming their systems would be hard work - but you could probably get nice discounts on airplane-tickets 8)
More power to the werewolves!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

MommyDoom wrote:

Fawks
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis Software. I learned to program it in Grad School, doing the analysis of my data for my thesis. Didn't end up doing anything with Dairy Cow Genetics (my masters degree) but the SAS programming skills have done me well over the years.

MD
Dairy Cow Genetics? You a country girl? Or, just look good in genes? lol ;)

I grew up in the country. I showed Jerseys and Guernseys in middle/high school in 4H and FFA at the Ft Worth and Houston Stock Shows and the Texas State Fair. I did ok in the shows. I had a jersey cow that won Reserve Grand in the Jr Show at the Texas State Fair in 1985 or 86. At the State Fair, I also placed second in the all dairy breeds Jr and Sr Showmanship class (2nd out of 200+ kids) around that time also.

Fawks
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
MommyDoom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fawks wrote:
MommyDoom wrote:

Fawks

MD
Dairy Cow Genetics? You a country girl? Or, just look good in genes? lol ;)

I grew up in the country. I showed Jerseys and Guernseys in middle/high school in 4H and FFA at the Ft Worth and Houston Stock Shows and the Texas State Fair. I did ok in the shows. I had a jersey cow that won Reserve Grand in the Jr Show at the Texas State Fair in 1985 or 86. At the State Fair, I also placed second in the all dairy breeds Jr and Sr Showmanship class (2nd out of 200+ kids) around that time also.

Fawks
I went to grad school with a girl whose family owned registered Holsteins and I helped her show them at the Virginia State Fair. Keep this in mind, I'm only 5'2". She threw this lead rope at me and just said "Go out there and do what I do. You're going to make that cow look HUGE." However, NO. I'm not from a farm. Just a animal-loving city kid.

MD