Real life tinfoil story...

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Real life tinfoil story...

Post by michaelsuave »

So in a somewhat humorous, yet strangely sad story. Was driving through downtown on my way from school to work and I drove past a homeless guy with a tinfoil hat. He was sitting in front of one of those run down apartment/hotel buildings, and when I looked up at the building, sure enough, one of the rooms had all of the windows covered with tinfoil... See, we're not the only ones who believe that our minds are protected through the use of tinfoil. :wink:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Re: Real life tinfoil story...

Post by Mistra »

that actually sets a paradox in motion, tinfoil protects the mind, but only people out of their mind would wear them->no mind to protect
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

And besides, tinfoil really doesn't help once you get above a class 3 psion anyway... :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:And besides, tinfoil really doesn't help once you get above a class 3 psion anyway... :twisted:
Thats right, I forgot that you and Tom Cruise were of a similar class... :D
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

I'm don't quite get the reference, but whatever. I'm too tired right now to think about it... :wink:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:I'm don't quite get the reference, but whatever. I'm too tired right now to think about it... :wink:
The scientology religion has classes, Tom cruise is a class 7 or 9 I believe, according to the class ranking system he is supposed to be able to move stuff with his mind... :shock:

Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Oh, ok... He's also a fruitcake, though. I'm normal compared to him.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:Oh, ok... He's also a fruitcake, though. I'm normal compared to him.
A lot of people are normal compared to him... but normal, you are not! :wink:

Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

michaelsuave wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:Oh, ok... He's also a fruitcake, though. I'm normal compared to him.
Never said that. Said that I was normal compared to Tom Cruise. :twisted:
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Fiferguy wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:
Which begs the question, what is normal?
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Journeywoman wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:
michaelsuave wrote: A lot of people are normal compared to him... but normal, you are not! :wink:
Normal is what everyone else is... :wink:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:
Journeywoman wrote:
Fiferguy wrote: Never said that. Said that I was normal compared to Tom Cruise. :twisted:
Oh fiferguy, ye of circular reasoning...

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Fiferguy wrote:
Journeywoman wrote:
Fiferguy wrote: Never said that. Said that I was normal compared to Tom Cruise. :twisted:
So to me since I lump you in with Everyone else. Then that thus make you normal.

Hmm. Sounds plausible, but not probable.

J-Man5
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

You do realize that then you're all considering me normal, right?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Lochar wrote:You do realize that then you're all considering me normal, right?
No, see, everyone else is normal... so to you, everyone but you is normal. :wink: It's very circular logic. It's kind of like the statement "Free Lobster Tomorrow." There's never really any free lobster, because Tomorrow is never now.