Subjugation, Chapter 20 Spoilers

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Subjugation, Chapter 20 Spoilers

Post by Fiferguy »

I still want to know how he managed the disappearing trick... That could be handy... :twisted:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:I still want to know how he managed the disappearing trick... That could be handy... :twisted:
Always handy for a deep sea fish when faced with a larger more dangerous fish. Especially if you have a beacon telling others your presence.

For me, I would prefer to know how Jason is so handsome to a Faey, in case the Faey does come to invade. Then I can charm myself to escape. But to disappear will always be handy. I should go and see David Copperfield. If he still takes in students.

But I want to know what happens to Kumi, thereafter. One of the kids should be intelligent in financial matters, which so far none of the Generations have shown aptitude at. Darn, all would go to waste if none could financially manage the political finance. It is already said to just produce gold will destabilize the Imperium where gold will be worthless.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

What I want to know, is why, Fel, why did thou forsake me?
Why couldn't Jyslin have had twins to Jason?
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Spec8472 wrote:What I want to know, is why, Fel, why did thou forsake me?
Not Jyslin. But twins for Meya and Myra. 2 set of twins. Twins are partly genetic especially for Faey.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Mizriath wrote:
Not Jyslin. But twins for Meya and Myra. 2 set of twins. Twins are partly genetic especially for Faey.
Yeah - to Jyslin - I could've sworn it was going to happen :)
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

Spec8472 wrote:Damn, I lost my bet, shades98 - PM me.
Great I won the bet...

The only comment I'm going to say about this is...

FEL...you bastard.
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Hearly wrote:
ANTIcarrot wrote:This ending seems familiar somehow...

An interesting microcosm of Mr Galloway's characteristics as a writer.
To a point, but he's not as stale as some of the authors out there who keep writing the same stories over and over again, with different names, Places, etc but the same premise behind them,

(for example cmsix, and morgan)
Hey I like both of them <G>

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Mizriath wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:I still want to know how he managed the disappearing trick... That could be handy... :twisted:
Always handy for a deep sea fish when faced with a larger more dangerous fish. Especially if you have a beacon telling others your presence.

For me, I would prefer to know how Jason is so handsome to a Faey, in case the Faey does come to invade. Then I can charm myself to escape. But to disappear will always be handy. I should go and see David Copperfield. If he still takes in students.

But I want to know what happens to Kumi, thereafter. One of the kids should be intelligent in financial matters, which so far none of the Generations have shown aptitude at. Darn, all would go to waste if none could financially manage the political finance. It is already said to just produce gold will destabilize the Imperium where gold will be worthless.
You might just want to work on that Telepathic ability first .....I get the feeling you might need it more.
:lol:

Phantom
I will be your light
For I am Winter born
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
(bloodied hands)
For I am Winter born
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Who says she won't next time <G>

I waht to know if Jason is going to upgrade the ships like he's do with the gesaults .....will they get CBIM's in them ?

Phantom
I will be your light
For I am Winter born
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
(bloodied hands)
For I am Winter born
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Phantom wrote:

I waht to know if Jason is going to upgrade the ships like he's do with the gesaults .....will they get CBIM's in them ?

Phantom
heck, will they not only get a CBIM in them, will they get the upgraded CBIM's in them? I'm interested to see what the new system can do when Jason combines the tech. Further... we've seen cruisers, we've seen destroyers... I wonder what a Karinne battleship or command ship would be like!!! :twisted: Can anybody say "death star?" :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

michaelsuave wrote:
Phantom wrote:

Phantom
heck, will they not only get a CBIM in them, will they get the upgraded CBIM's in them? I'm interested to see what the new system can do when Jason combines the tech. Further... we've seen cruisers, we've seen destroyers... I wonder what a Karinne battleship or command ship would be like!!! :twisted: Can anybody say "death star?" :twisted:
What I don't understand, is why not totally automate the ships, put a CBIM on it, with specific instructions, etc..
Astardis
Initiate

Post by Astardis »

First, I am not sure how big an CBIM is actually. It probably is to large to fit it on something as small as a cruiser or destroyer.

Second, in a chapter earlier Fel stated, that automated ships/jets can't compete with trained personal, since they lack the "feel" and "intuition".
A CBIM is certainly better than a normal molcirc computer because of the biocrystals but it's is still not a person.

Astardis
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Yep, and I want a short story, or a long book on "Twenty years later from House Karinne". :twisted:

And especially the "monster" telepath Yana is gona give birth to. :P

P.S. Guys I'm sorta trying to draw a draft of a picture on Subjugation, a cover if Fel likes it. Can someone tell where exactly can I find a more graphic description of a Karinne ship and the old crest.
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Metatrone wrote:Yep, and I want a short story, or a long book on "Twenty years later from House Karinne". :twisted:

And especially the "monster" telepath Yana is gona give birth to. :P

P.S. Guys I'm sorta trying to draw a draft of a picture on Subjugation, a cover if Fel likes it. Can someone tell where exactly can I find a more graphic description of a Karinne ship and the old crest.
Unless Fel sends a better one all you can do is pick the pieces of it out ofthe story
The back of his gi showed the crest of Karinne, but had also been altered with the Legion Phoenix rising from between the two waves, under the single star.
I know the Legion part was discribed back in like chapter 10 or so and the Old Karine crest was just before and after jason was captured.

Phantom
I will be your light
For I am Winter born
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
(bloodied hands)
For I am Winter born
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Just a thought, but in two generations, Karrinne is going to be a Highborn House.

Jason's son is going to marry Dahnai's daughter. That'll put a direct marriage on the dukal throne of Karrine. Jason's son's first kid by her will put a direct blood relation onto the dukal throne.

Interesting, no?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com