ENMITY between MORIDON and KIMDORI

Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

ENMITY between MORIDON and KIMDORI

Post by Mizriath »

It was mentioned somewhere where the Moridons tried to kill all the Kimdori on Moridor. I could not remember exactly where. Was it mentioned exactly why? or is it just for full bank security reasons? Or they have an enmity with the Kimdori or they just do not like Kimdori money?

That was supposed to be way before the reign of Merrane and after the 2nd Civil war when the Karinne was going inwards and concentrate on research.

Did the Moridons finally resolve the enmity? Or the Kimdori just wiped out all Moridons outside Moridor?
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: ENMITY between MORIDON and KIMDORI

Post by Spec8472 »

Mizriath wrote:It was mentioned somewhere where the Moridons tried to kill all the Kimdori on Moridor. I could not remember exactly where. Was it mentioned exactly why? or is it just for full bank security reasons?
I don't think it was actually mentioned in chapter - I think it was given by Fel in here. And it was because Kimdori are able to shapeshift and be basicly undetectable without physically sampling everyone - and given their gift, they can alter the mind of anyone doing the sampling.
madathlon
Initiate

Post by madathlon »

No it was in the story... Becouse that was why they had the cure for it.. And its there DNA in the family line is why Jason got it..
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

And it was not all the Kimdori, only the ones getting onto the planet, and therefore endangering their security.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
storyreader2005
Sorcerer

Post by storyreader2005 »

Chapter 18, about 2 dozen paragraphs from the beginning of the chapter.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

storyreader2005 wrote:Chapter 18, about 2 dozen paragraphs from the beginning of the chapter.
Hmm, ok. YOur chapter and my chapter musthave different author. But thanks anyway.

I guess Spec said it all. For security reasons, as they need to know that the creature that came is the real mc coy and not some fake kimdori. The Moridons must have later came up with the various level of security and an anti-viral gene that kills of Kimdori virus.

So far the Kimdori is shown as the gamekeeper and not technically waging war against others.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
storyreader2005
Sorcerer

Post by storyreader2005 »

Mizriath wrote:
storyreader2005 wrote:Chapter 18, about 2 dozen paragraphs from the beginning of the chapter.
Hmm, ok. YOur chapter and my chapter musthave different author. But thanks anyway.

I guess Spec said it all. For security reasons, as they need to know that the creature that came is the real mc coy and not some fake kimdori. The Moridons must have later came up with the various level of security and an anti-viral gene that kills of Kimdori virus.

So far the Kimdori is shown as the gamekeeper and not technically waging war against others.
Sorry, it was a quit look but it was supposed to convey the idea that it was towards the beginning of the chapter.

I recounted and came up with the ~48th paragraph so call it 4 dozen instead of 2. :roll: